Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

:joy::+1: new eyes (lens) transplanted. New blood flow with 3stints installed in each leg. New metal femur knuckle,
Damn man! Im gonna be indestructible!:scream::crazy_face::sunglasses::+1:
They talking about new valve in heart too

11 Likes

That’s what I want to hear!

3 Likes

That’s because they see just how tough you are brother.

“Dang dude is tough as shit man. What else does he need done while we got him?”
Maybe a little plastic surgery?.. Couldn’t hurt bro…
Just saying. lol

3 Likes

I dont think so! These knots and scars all tell a history lesson!
:sunglasses::joy::scream:

4 Likes

Anyone know the cross of JP’s cosmic hiookup? I got it on trade and can’t seem to find any info when I search it up.

1 Like

If no one gives you an anwer, get with me on a couple weeks. All my notes/records are on desk-tower
Well not actually ON it I have 2-2tb external HDs lol
They’re hooked into it

5 Likes

Cosmic Hookup is Frankenstein x Space Queen @Neoangelo147

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Thank you. Weird I tried using search in OG but nothing came up.

3 Likes

Thnx for dropping info my friend! Im so drugged I can’t see straight and they just shor more into me lol

5 Likes

I’m not one for pain meds as a rule, but in this case I’ll take every drop they’ve got n ask for more! It’s been too many years gone by since and i done got soft! This pain ain’t no joke, boys!

8 Likes

Do whatever you have to do to be comfortable man. I’m pretty sure the pain you are experiencing none of us can imagine. Hope those doctors take good care of you because you’re a very special person. You sure do have a hell of a lot of folks that care about you JP.

3 Likes

At least they recognize that fact and are there with a little bump when you need it.
:+1:t4:

1 Like

Got another shot of morphine due in 5 minutes, believe it or not! :scream::joy::crazy_face::+1:

4 Likes

Then two hours later at 8, a diff drug (but also for pain) then the big gun at 10, dilaudid
I AM gonna sleep tonight! lol

8 Likes

I fell when a new chair broke. As much pain as I had was awful. Only had a bruise. I can’t even imagine the pain on a broken hip. That sucker hurt for like 2 weeks. Prayers for a speedy revovery.

2 Likes

The docs said if I didn’t get it done, I’d never walk again and be in extreme pain until I did die… sooner than later. I became high risk because of the heart attack that night in the hospital. There couldn’t be a better place for that to happen! OSU Medical Center, lol there were 10 (I counted!) docs and a couple RNs in the room within minutes, with 4-5machnes … defibrillator was the closest lol
There were needles and tubes coming at me from every damn direction! lol it’s funny now, but not a bit diring the event.
Is there ever really ANY place that’s ‘good’ for having a HA?
They’re in here about every 30-45 minutes changing IVs or fixin to give me shots for different things, or breathing treatments meds, checking blood sugar etc you name it!

16 Likes

Thank you JP got these this morning :blush:. Hope you recover and get back to doing what you like doing :+1:

6 Likes

Good news!

3 Likes

I’m closing down for the evening, folks. Sure to be around off n on but gotta try for some sleep! lol

Good Night, OG!

7 Likes

Good night my friend! Get some rest.

2 Likes