Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed their movie. Have a great day

4 Likes

Can’t watch a movie when the Oklahoma City Thunder is playing. Shame on you. It was an awesome game.

3 Likes

lol I guess it’s shame on me, then. We don’t bother to watch any sports of any sort.
Rather see a good movie

To each their own, though… right? lol

7 Likes

I’m really not a “sports nut”. But I love me some Thunder ball. And I love watching college football. Specially my Razorbacks. But if not them, anything SEC is my flavor.

4 Likes

Who? I’m not familiar with the name.

2 Likes

I’ll watch sports, but not often @JohnnyPotseed . Don’t have much sports enthusiasm. Maybe cuz I was never very good at sports. Anything requiring vision. I couldn’t see shit as a kid. Finally got glasses in 8th grade, but I was over it by then.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed. Hope you and Rose are doing and feeling well this fine day

4 Likes

He said Thunder Ball dude, don’t you know who?
:gun: :man_in_tuxedo:

Also, good morning all you good OGers!

3 Likes

Rollerball with james cahn is good for sports movies.

3 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed and OG.

Its hump day again and I am still in the field. Hopefully today will wrap it up.

Hope everybody is having a good week.

G.

7 Likes

If I am going back that far for sports, Slap Shot with Paul Newman is the likely destination

3 Likes

Morning everyone time for a :dash: and :coffee: the Herb fam is down at Sydney for a family wedding. Had dinner at darling harbour last night off to Taronga zoo today. Have a goodie guys :sloth: :seedling:

6 Likes

Is pool a sport? Then the original The Hustler from 1961 gets my vote.

2 Likes

With Jackie Gleason as Fats Domino.

3 Likes

I never could get into sports, either.
I used to work work with a guy, whose whole life seemed to revolve around sports. That’s all he talked about.
I finally told him one day, that I hunted, and I fished, and I played music, other than that, I had no interest in anything he was talking about.
He asked me, “What’s the difference between my interests, and yours?”
I said, “I talk about things I do, you talk about things other people do.”
I got to admit, I did cause him to pause and reflect a moment.

5 Likes

This springs Frankies are off to a good start First time ever topping these ladies i am impressed with the Widening and the branching im going to spread that one out and top a couple times and grow her sideways this time

.That one wierdo grows these krinkly spider leaves that widen out as she grows its super Trippy and and likes to throw 2 branches to a node instead of one in some alternate spots .That one Absolutely reeks it’s incredible for such a small plant i can smell it over my grow tent in full blast right now and its just in veg barely a teenager yet.

13 Likes

It’s time to shut down for the evening, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day today. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG!
Everyone have a great day :rocket:

6 Likes

Good morning all, I would like to give special thanks to Johnnypotseed, clones arrived yesterday and they are in the oxycloner JP! I appreciate the GDP too that you gave me for my wife and this will be my second try folks, the first being I messed up. I explained to JP I fried them due to a heat mat under them without an ink bird to keep temps down and JP hooked me up with a GDP that was the strain I came to OG looking for in the first place! And with me being unfamiliar with the online thing, but having made it to here, with the kind gesture JP has shown me I am happy to know there are good people here. Blessings to all

14 Likes