Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Shutting down for the evening here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Goo Night OG!

4 Likes

Night JP, and OGs

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!.. kinda/sorta
Was sitting on side of bed for a short, then hadda piss, got up… took a couple steps without the rollaround walker, and went down. Fak! Took a few minutes to get off the damn floor. No going back to bed anytime soon for me, now.

5 Likes

Oh shit I just got up for the same reason. Hope you are OK.

3 Likes

Thnx no biggie had worse ones, and had lesser ones…

4 Likes

Good morning all. We don’t bounce back like we used to but here’s hoping you bounce back quickly brother.

3 Likes

I’m only 44 and i have trouble getting up off the floor. Not liking that one bit

1 Like

But have you started having to take inventory of working body parts before you try to get back up @OrganicGorilla ?
I think that started around 60 for me. lol

3 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
@JohnnyPotseed be careful man! Emember! Just because we CAN fall down, don’t mean we SHOULD fall down.

That’s my advice, anyways. Ill shut up now.

7 Likes

Not quite yet @MoBilly haha

3 Likes

You do know they have pills that help with getting things back up……… just sayin!

6 Likes

Some parts don’t move much. lol
Sorry @JohnnyPotseed for your fall.
I’m getting ready to start some beans.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :boom: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:
:+1:t5:

2 Likes

After sitting up for a few hours while i smoked on a bowl pack of leftover buddage & rosin, which did manage to pull any memory of pain outta my mind… !! I laid back down for a bit and actually got a bit more sleep.

9 Likes

Good deal. You need to be fit as a fiddle and ready to play when the OK gathering comes around brother.

2 Likes

In other words, lol I got stoned AF on leftover buddage/rosin, ate some heated up leftover Pizza, and only drank 4-5 cups of coffee before passing back out awhile. :wink: :thinking: :scream: :rofl: :man_facepalming: :+1:

8 Likes

Oh brother, ya just know I’m gonna be there if I gotta use my scooter!

4 Likes

I’ll carry you up the steps if I have to. Of course @BigMike55 will have to carry me so the both of us will be a load for him…
Eat your Wheaties brother Mike!
:laughing:

3 Likes

Took about 15 minutes for me to work out how to get up off the damn floor. Rose jumped her lil tail up outta the bed, like she’s gonna lift me! I told her to not dare, and after trying a couple different things (that didn’t work) I managed to slide over to the corner of the closet, hold on to the corner/door jamb (thanks to @Oldjoints solid work!) and turn over and pull myself up.

5 Likes

We need to attach a coil spring to your ass bro. lol

6 Likes