Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

AND ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!! LOL I THINK I’M GONNA SWEETEN THE ‘POT’ A BIT FOR THIS LAST DAY… LET’S MAKE IT A BLOW-OUT SPECIAL!
I’M DOUBLING THE BONUS TO 2 PACKS FOR EVERY $30.00 DONATION IN ANY ORDER!!
:scream: :+1: :heart:

12 Likes

Dang bro!!! That’s very generous of you and Rose. A person would have to be broke or something to not take advantage of that offer. Guess which one I am…

OH and good morning all!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Just trying to make it a BANGER last day! Lol

1 Like

Well you definitely have another interested customer :wink:

7 packs for $30. How can anyone pass up that deal???

2 Likes

Yep, counting the bonus pack from @DougDawson the total is now 7pk for $30 donation!

4 Likes

That would def make this sale go out with a BANG!

3 Likes

Hopefully NO ONE! I need folks to get them orders IN, please! lol

2 Likes

70 top notch seeds for $30 Get them orders in by midnight guys!!

3 Likes

lol that works out to $0.4285714 per bean!! :thinking: :wink: :scream: :rofl: :+1: :heart:

4 Likes

Lets see them ‘big boy seed shops’ match or top that!? :rofl: :rofl:
And I’m not afraid to put my gear up against any of em!
Plus FREE S&H to anywhere in the world??!!

8 Likes

Top offers :+1:
I wish only good things to you and your family @JohnnyPotSeed
Good evening :wave:
See you
O.B.

4 Likes

Rightly so @JohnnyPotseed ! That Acapulco mist male has the strongest intoxicating smell of any plant I’ve handled.

13 Likes

With just over 7hrs left in this month long sale. I’m gonna take a minute to say something.
The outpouring of love and support is overwhelming! Rose and me deeply appreciate the showing by members of Over Grow! I do thank each and every one of you for doing what OG is getting known for more all the time, sharing the love!
Our medical needs, need for a dependable vehicle, etc…and the finances involved in meeting those needs. Have come together in a balancing act of pretty nigh equal on the scales! We have the ‘loaner’ pickup truck from oldest son to get around in, while he takes time and looks for an inexpensive vehicle that he can fix up to the ‘very dependable’ level.
Due to a few members aid & assistance, this sale has done just what was needed badly!
Rose and I would like to personally call out and thank some… The incomparable & inimitable @DougDawson (aka OGSanta!lol) Using his ‘Trumpet’ to call his friends & supporters together, whose generous offering of even more seeds to folks, and shipping on his dime! @THCeed (ya sneaky/sly dude! lol) who silently gathered a bunch of his friends together to donate outright, with no seeds .I understand the selfless motive in not trying to grab a limelight, but some of your buddies let the cat outta the bag, my friend! lol
And others, who also donated their money, and even some time in ‘advertising’ for me to help bring attention to this sale! So many people, doing so much!
Again, THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!
OVERGROW RULES!!
:heart: :+1:
I didn’t sit idly by while others did all the work, lol. I had shitloads of seeds, and since I can’t buy stuff or pay bills with em… they needed to be used to generate what could do those things! lol I think folks were happy with the solution I came up with. Offered up cheaply, top-shelf :fire: genetics. This has been fun, I gotta say. lol But damned tiring on an old fart like me! :wink: :+1: :rofl:
Y’all wore me out!
LUVSYA’LL!

edit… I would like to also ask that any of you that got some beans from me, If you haven’t yet, drop by my Feedback thread and leave a ‘star-vote&note’. This lets others know what to expect in their dealings with me, thnx!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/

21 Likes

Did I hear correctly???
I think I just heard that the DEA is rescheduling cannabis to schedule three. Ill have to research.

5 Likes

They’re stopping short on legalizing it for Recreational, but going with Medicinal… Nationwide US law

3 Likes

Yall got a prescription, lol

1 Like

Rose n me have had our cards since day one! Even when we were commercial growing, lol
I know my ancestors are rolling in their graves!
The 3rd gen gorilla grower done went ‘ligit-as-it-git’!!

5 Likes

I have a a medical marijuana card. Wonder if this will change anything. Schedule3 drugs are still illegal to have without a prescription. Does this mean I will have to inform my doctor that I partake? And then, if he agrees with me, he gives me a script and I take that to the store. Otherwise, I’m illegal. I think we are all screwed. Back to doing It guerrilla style.

3 Likes

Naw, it’ll be just like a Driver’s License

Not to be done together, mind ya! lol

2 Likes