Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly! Hope your day is going well so far

2 Likes

It is. Thanks. Back atcha my friend.
:facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Just waiting in doc office, they get me back pretty quick then across street to hospital

2 Likes

Nothing but good vibes my friend

1 Like

Thnx brother the damn waiting to find out anything is worst I think lol

2 Likes

Yes, the waiting room sucks!

1 Like

Already done in back, now going across street for MRI
Later

4 Likes

I’m about to prepare some cuttings from some stellar plants, for cloning. I think I will just use the old straight into soil method this time. One of my good friends blessed me with a handful of cuts from his girls.
45° cut at a leaf node. Dip into Clonex, stick in a cup full of soil and cover with a plastic bag. Wish me luck.

7 Likes

1 Like

These are going in the ground, my state went legal last year.

2 Likes

Well hell, nothing much to impart. The 4-5 ‘spots’ aren’t big enough yet to do a biopsy, they need to be 8-10mm and these are only 3-5mm. they could well be benign, odds are good for that. Doc says usually only low percent usually are cancerous. Gotta go back in 3months to see any progress on growth. So waiting game…

15 Likes

Hoping for the best! My neighbor just beat it herself. Have a great day all you guys in here!

1 Like

Go buy a lottery ticket, Brocephus.

7 Likes

Glad to hear they are small spots brother. I know it probably has you concerned, the unknown, but I’m glad the Doc is keeping an eye on it.

4 Likes

Not feeling like keeping this open, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good night brother.

4 Likes

Prayers go out to you @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Going on a road trip today. Have a nice day everyone.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning JP, morning OGs! Happy Friday to all

5 Likes