Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

A lathe house full of JP clones, minus 2 cbd only plants in there somewhere. The smells are becoming intoxicating.

19 Likes

Hell yeah my friend! That’s an awesome sight!

4 Likes

Maybe we 'kin talk sometime soon about my couple of decades worth of studying.
I’ll be brief but,
my Mon “died” giving birth to my little brother, they gave her the wrong epidural but she lived.
I could share several more close ones who had similar experiences and even some Dr’s who documented tens of thousands of patients who had the same experiences.
It’s very comforting to know this but simply put,
we do not die.
We shed our meat puppets the same as a caterpillar emerging into a butterfly.
I know, it’s too deep for here but maybe we 'kin chat.
Anyway no hurry, git home git better JP.

5 Likes

Great to read this JP. You’ve been through some hell, good brother. My father-n-law went into kidney failure after hip surgery and had to be operated on again today. They never seem to tell you that’s a common side effect of hip and knee surgery. I hope the pain is easing & it’s moving in the positive for you.

4 Likes

Was that you @MoBilly ?!?!?

:joy:

I am glad you are home Johnny!!

I am firing up my bubbler in celebration

16 Likes

May we all light up our doob in celebration for JP.

7 Likes

Are we having a virtual smoke session??

3 Likes

They offered a breather treatment, turned it down… got my own ‘treatment’ as soon as I get in the truck
Albuterol ain’t got nuttin on this stuff!

15 Likes

Seems appropriate!

1 Like

Congrats on going home! A couple days in the hospital feels like an eternity to me sometimes. Godspeed on your recovery.

5 Likes

Glad to here your getting out of there, it always feels better at home.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Freaking Ayyyyyyy today is a good day!! Congratulations JP!!! I’m so happy to hear this. So relieved that you are doing good enough to go home. Today is a very good day!

3 Likes

This last bit of mending I can do just as easily at home, and in more comfort too!

15 Likes

That’s fantastic news brother, great to hear.

5 Likes

Glad to see you finally got out of there, Johnny.
Are you officially home yet?

4 Likes

Bout 20 minutes more

10 Likes

Aweome man the countdown to comfort!!

5 Likes

Could not wait. Started smoking without you. Lol

9 Likes

Awesome news that your home @JohnnyPotseed
Definitely better for the mental health being in your own comfy place

7 Likes

Good to hear your going home. :grinning:
I bet your dogs, and cat/dog have missed you as well !

6 Likes