Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

AMAZING NEWS, @JohnnyPotseed!

This sure has been an ordeal. I’m about to light one up in celebration! :partying_face: :fire:

3 Likes

There’s no place like home! The good part? lol I didn’t have to click my heels! Just said ‘home, Rose’!

20 Likes

Ya got that right my friend! The bed is more comfy, this chair fits me perfectly, the food is soooo much better, and I can smoke my rosin all I wanna!
Also, I don’t have a dozen or so interruptions every couple hours, with someone wanting blood for lab, BP, blood sugar, breathing treatments, feeding me pills or shots, etc

18 Likes

Their is an image :rofl::rofl::rofl: there’s no place like home :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, I come home and find someone has dropped some cash into our PayPal account, under the initials ‘DB’… I can’t find who it is, so to my friend DB, I do thank you so very much!
Tried looking through my notes, but too F’n high AF!

18 Likes

@BigMike55 in answer to you question/theory… lol I honestly can’t say. Mostly because I didn’t stop at just one hit!! :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl:

As a matter of fact, lol I’m STILL hitting! Also getting more F’d up by the minute!

11 Likes

Glad your in a better spot Brother.Plants are Flying Now and Frankie is filling

out into Nice Spears The frostiest out of the bunch so far she shoots good off the hip if you know what i mean fires nice fast buds.The other crosses are also flying.Elvira is filled out one side and Milkmans Baby filled the other.Smells like Dank Fuely Frankie and Sweet champange grapes on milkmans baby That one grows l Separate tops that look like seperate Christmas tree plants for fucks sakes Elvira grows huge spears that are More spaced out not too tight i like it it’s bizarre.Theres no place like home get well soon Friend.-:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

15 Likes

Now there’s some nice looking plants, my friend!

4 Likes

Glad you are home brother. Very happy indeed.
:facepunch:t3::cowboy_hat_face::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Ah my friend, you have no idea! I’ve been gone for 2 weeks and the pups and the cat, lol have swarmed me for loving and welcoming me home!

17 Likes

All thanks to you and Frankie my friend she really shines through and add some excitement to thinngs.Best set of Legos i ever got

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Welcome home, bud! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

7 Likes

Thnx my friend.
I’m gonna close it down and try to get some rest now, folks. Cyas tomorrow ( or later if no sleep, lol)

Good Night OG!

19 Likes

Well brother, been sitting here waiting to hear you got home. I’m heading to La La Land. At least I’m hoping. lol

Hope you finally get some rest bro.

9 Likes

Have a good night man

5 Likes

Good night brother

4 Likes

And you had JUST gotten that tube repositioned perfectly! Haha

Seriously though, we’re glad you made it out of that torture factory, Hombré! Im sure all the fuzzy ones are also very happy that you’re Home with them again like it should be.

Have a good one!

1 Like

Welcome home brother, hope you get some good sleep tonight. Shutting down for the night too, see ya in the AM.

G.

1 Like

Damn, lol 3hrs since I laid down and hadda get back up. Did manage to grab a couple hours of decent sleep though, and almost feel like a new man!

11 Likes

I bet brother. After what you have been through, couple hours to recharge and wake at home must feel great!!!

2 Likes