Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , good morning OG’s. Have a nice Friday my ganja growing friends.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

up at 12, again at 2:30, lastly 4:30

2 Likes

They do like to keep an eye on you every few hours. Don’t know if it is the law or just policy.

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OG! Hope you are getting rest and enjoying being home, have great day guys!

5 Likes

Morning boys and girls.

5 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, you guys getting that cool down today with the front that moved through last night?

5 Likes

Indeed we are. And i could not be more ready for it. Have a great day SB.

4 Likes

Enjoy it man!!

2 Likes

That was funny, feels good to laugh this early!

1 Like

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It’s 5 a clock somewhere

4 Likes

The tylenol in them hydrocodone will eat your liver most ricky-tick . Am very glad that you don’t need them . You got a full plate , don’t need a monkey to boot …

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Another day, Another doll hair. Looking forward to relaxing on the weekend.

4 Likes

It is to legally cover their liability if something were to happen to a patient during the night. If they go more than two hours without checking it makes them liable. Search Hospital Sued After Leaving Patient Unattended.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having a great day

@Oldjoints that video is hilarious :laughing:

3 Likes

Good morning all, except for the one that put that video up. I won’t name names (@Oldjoints ! it was Oldjoints!!!) . But that song was naaaaaaaasty! I can’t un-hear it! It burns!!!
If that song gets stuck in my mind today, I’m going to OK to kick someones butt.
:lying_face: :rofl:
@Hemp
Johnny is home now. :slight_smile: Resting as well as possible in his own bed.
YAY!!!

6 Likes

Morning yall! Hope the day treats you and that well stoned body well today JP!!

I think I saw mention of some crampons — as former SAR I’d only say stay away from the Yax Trax. Aim for Microspikes or if you want to get advanced go for some Hillsounds (I run in these on ice). Crampon crampons would involve big things and I’m good and stoned down here ;).

May the coffee be strong and the weed stronger!

6 Likes

Morning everyone :wave:

Any of you guys ever listen to Sturgilll Simpson? He’s one of my favorites. This song’s about ten years old now but it’s fresh every time I hear it

6 Likes

Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed and all the cool kids

6 Likes

I like how he covered in bloom by nirvana, very good cover I think. Love me some Sturgill.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!! Happy Friday! Hope everyone has an excellent start to the weekend

4 Likes