Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

with full blown emphysema I can only sip on whatever we smoke, lol so I go for the bigger bang for the buck
I can’t be hitting like I used to

1 Like

Yeah they usually get all the $$$ 'fore they kill ya !

Damn man idk how u do it! Lol a beast you are!

They definitely bury their mistakes

2 Likes

I can’t stand edibles or salves/lotions. Body buzz messes with my vertigo. Gonna smoke until they pry the doobie/bowl outta my stone cold fingers

8 Likes

Oh yeah i bet it does… i wonder if thats strain specific? @Gardenartus knows a ton about edibles

No it isn’t strain specific. Trust when I say, lol I’ve tried a LOT of strains in every way possible.

1 Like

Lmao thats true… what am i thinking :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Down the Gold Coast with the fam tonight watching the AFC Asian qualifiers. Australia 0 Bahrain 0. Second half, hopefully see a goal from the Aussies soon :muscle::australia::sunglasses: :soccer:

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great day!

8 Likes

Another doc appt at 8 this morning, then PT at 10:30… so gotta get on up outta here soon. Hope everyone has a great day.

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Good luck with your PT Johnny, don’t over do it.

4 Likes

Morning friends and family. Enjoy the day.

8 Likes

Good morning all!

7 Likes

Morning JP and all of OG!!

7 Likes

Anyone from OverGrow wishing to get full access to discord, please PM @toastyjakes so he can get you verified and chatting, thanks!

6 Likes

This site takes all my screen time as it is! lol
I was on Discord for a little while but it ate into my OG time too much.
:+1:t4:
This is where I belong. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and good morning to all you other fine fine fellows. I hope everyone has a great and productive day!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a fantastic day all of you

5 Likes

My problem with discord servers has never been anything to do with the server itself. It’s always a battle for time. Being a part of five extra discord servers on top of a few forums and it just ends up taking too long.

Y’all have also got me thinking about concentrates. I pretty much just stick the flower, but I’m curious.

8 Likes