Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

I only got that when we spent time at Grandpa’s or my Uncle’s place. My uncle kept horses he, his brothers and grandpa owned. And every kind of farm critter you might mention was found there at some time or other, even a whole hell of a lot of roosters all tied out at their own little bare spot with a little shelter for each…
:innocent:
That was my favorite place to go when Dad was deployed.
Other than that I only had the one dog, and two cats that I claimed as “mine” until Dad retired.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Grampa had an old horse that went blind. But that thing would still come out of his stall into a small paddock… stop beside the water trough for us kids to climb on his back then make one circle round the paddock and stop where he started, so the next 2-3 kids could get on his back, repeat lol
there were always 15-20 cousins around the farm. I’m the oldest of 6 and pops was the baby of 13

5 Likes

Thanks Johnny, she’s coming along nicely. She should really start putting on weight in the coming weeks.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

A beautiful sunset pic of your Super Silver Haze brother, have a good evening OG!!!

24 Likes

Shutting down for the evening here folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Man I have these bad boys too I can’t wait to pop them. Are these from JP seeds ?

6 Likes

Yeah, also a note on her is shes the only plant that didnt have any bug issues, all my others had at least something climbing on them… seems very pest resilient

4 Likes

This is promising since I do a lot of outdoor too. I’ll probably pop these soon. I just dropped a full pack of Rhino Mist. They are a few weeks old since sprout I’ll post pics soon.

5 Likes

I got those also, keep us posted with those!

1 Like

I’m a happy man, seeing so many folks growing & liking my gear! You folks be sure to post pics!
btw, lol I’ve managed to release 8 new crosses this week… so far. All tested 100% germination, too.

And there are more coming!

19 Likes

:eyes: :partying_face::blush::wave:t3:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a great Sunday folks. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs! Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys!!

3 Likes

Here’s Durban Blues coming along nicely with the other starts.

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Was kinda wondering where you were. Get some good rest?

4 Likes

The Usual, on n off, in n out… so no complaints.

3 Likes

Good morning JP! Good morning @Smooth ! Good morning everyone yet to chime in. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I wish nothing but good things for everyone’s week to come!

5 Likes