Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Would love it if that were to happen! Lol but the pain never fall low enough for me to sleep very long, damnitall! I’ll probably lay here and stay high enough to not hurt too badly but same time not get much rest…
So probably see me on here now n then

3 Likes

Tell them it’s “my favorite”, make it stronger doc! lol

Sending good thoughts to you and Rose, and you are gonna make it through with flying colors! Love to you and yours!

2 Likes

Maybe all our positive energy will keep you asleep for longer :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

mitakuye-oyasin-9-artwork-by-david-behrens-nanyehi-one-of-the-most-important-women-in-american-history-cherokee

10 Likes

Hope the snuggle bunnies come and tug on your ankle to pull you away to sleepy la la land.

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you were able to get some brotha!

@MoBilly Doctors walk back into the supply closet with the oak in pieces… “We’re down to the last option since the Oak didn’t work, Mahoganey might be the last option to get them man to sleep” :joy:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

It’s always a good day, when I can wake to another sunrise… well, not here yet but coming! Bit foggy -pre sun up lol

18 Likes

Good morning JP good morning everyone !!

1 Like

Good morning JP, wishing you the best today.
Good morning OG’s, same goes to all y’all

2 Likes

I’m fighting to set up, and going to win this time! Small steps/victories! You folks better believe the good vibes work, lol

16 Likes

Had a growmie stop by and spend a couple hours late yesterday. Appreciate the effort on y’all’s part in dropping by! Even if visits are always interrupted with reminders of why/what, when nurses,etc gotta do their thing! lol

6 Likes

Not that you need it, as you seem to have this positivity thing pretty much down pat, but reading about your recent events I thought this may be fitting :slightly_smiling_face: .

Hope things start looking up for you soon :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

GM JP and OG!

1 Like

:scream: :rofl: :crazy_face:
lol loved that, thnx @Mad_Barry ! But… the last laugh aint on me! Lol i’ve gone over my ‘use by’ date so many times, the last laugh is on LIFE! Cause I’m still kickin and grabbing each new day by the throat to shake some pleasure outta it!

12 Likes

You know that’s right jp!!! Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed my friend!!

2 Likes

@Oldjoints my good friend… I can’t get to your thread for some reason this morning! It’s bumming me out, so i’ll just stop and say ‘Good Morning’ here to ya!

1 Like

You should have made a left at Albuquerque……
what’s up doc!

5 Likes

I made it finally! Got it set to watch and when someone posted i was able to go there lol

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes