Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Omg that’s beautiful man!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: don’t tease me :joy:

3 Likes

Did you do the close up to see just how sugary it is lol

5 Likes

I saw a white beard hair Johnny! I wonder where that could have come from?

3 Likes

Thank you sir for including me, I appreciate your time and generosity and your helping someone you don’t know with sharing knowledge and support.

3 Likes

Damn that’s a pretty cola yes I seen the sugar
That is a nice feature the way you can view pics on here

1 Like
1 Like

I didn’t earlier but when I got back on, I sure did! And hot dammmmnnn! Dibs! Lmao!! That’s wild!! I love it!

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

7 hours left for this one.
I want to thank all who were/are interested in getting some of these seeds!

5 Likes

g’mornin JP! Honestly surprised its still open!!!

3 Likes

Hey there cuz lol with the number of people giving out seeds on OG, I’m not really surprised. There’ll still be plenty for other giveaways, and I’m sure once folks start growing these crosses out, there will be even more interest. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and any strain’s popularity is the same. It takes time and evidence, to convince some people lol
As the ones getting these do grow em out, they’ll see, and testify, to what I’ve always known lol
Then I think lots more will go out with no ‘slow-down’ in the process lol of this I’m confident .

11 Likes

Morning Johnny and all you other circus goers!

6 Likes

Morning you greenthumbed mofos!

3 Likes

hey Johnny, how do you think those Stop Lights would do outside? im like 6 months ahead of myself but thinking they’d be cool to grow outdoors come springtime

1 Like

I think outdoors is where something like these would really shine cuz
To insure they don’t try to bud then reveg, I’d time it so I put them out around 4-5 weeks old. unless you have the seedlings on a 24/7 light regimen lol then it’s almost sure gonna happen.

7 Likes

The seedlings don’t enjoy 24-7?

1 Like

Nice! I typically start seedlings under 18/6 indoors around like April, usually on town meeting day, that’s the old farmers way around these parts, apparently back in the day they would wrap up the meeting and tell folks to go home and start their seeds for the summer. Typically won’t put anything out until late may feeding on how gnarly a winter we’ve had and how wet the runoff season is.

2 Likes

24/7 is fine cuz, if you growing indoors. The older the plant is, if moving to outdoors, the more chance of a false bud start. But @LegsMahoney has the right idea lol if you plan on just germinating and growing for a short time in preparation for outdoors growing, then it’s better to go with a shorter lights on time frame like 16-18 on. Less chance they be tricked into budding accidentally.

We both pretty much said the same thing but his way of putting is was more precise.

3 Likes

Into the countdown now folks lol 30 minutes and it’s closed!
then it’s stuffing flips and envelopes for a few days lol

8 Likes

This is truly one of the best giveaways I have seen bro. Absolutely epic seeds and plenty of them!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes