Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

lol I emptied that damn bottle, then took the cap off and poured the last drops onto the tops of a couple!

2 Likes

He’ll, we don’t start wearing sweatshirts till ice fishing season

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed wait till you see em tomorrow… I only sprayed one. And it looks like it was hammered by disease…

I did note earlier today it looks like I may have toasted the axial tip, kinda like topping it, but not. It’s just brown, but the two side branches from the nearest node seem to be pushing to replace it.

1 Like

The instructions sheet says there may be the appearance of ‘curling leaves’ I’m also thinking there may be some ‘burn’…so I wouldn’t worry at seeing anything like that since I did damn near dip them, they were so soaked!

I sprayed the nodes all over and the tips of new growth coming in center of each. So if the middle new growth does die, the rest of the nodal shoots will make up for it, imo

2 Likes

The one on the left was soaked 4 days ago.

You can see the burnt axial tip here…

8 Likes

Yep lol and if you think that is bad, you should look at the pics I took after using the STS I mixed up way too hot! omg :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

At the start, they were beautiful plants! It only went down from there lol Man did I screw up big time!

edit… I ended up getting 1 White Rhino seed and 16 Sour Diesel. Nothing else… so it might not been a complete wash-out, but it was so damn close I don’t consider it anywhere near a win!

edit… Here’s one of the worse looking ones after that ‘abusive beatdown’ I gave em…

13 Likes

Damn @Nagel420 …I see you ‘liking’ posts on that thread. Dude, lol are you reading the whole thing? I guess there’s something to be gleaned from it, if nothing more than how NOT to do it! lol

edit… It was, however, a learning experience for me also. I’ve never tried the ‘newer’ methods until here recently. If I screw up, I don’t hide it either lol
Them pods were almost all ‘blanks’ . Like I said, I only got 17 good seeds from that try. But, there’ll be more tries, once I can get some breathing room.

4 Likes

Isn’t that how we learn? Lol yes I read the whole thing. 208 posts isn’t alot lol

3 Likes

lol now you see why I said what I did… true, you got some damage but dude, this IS a weed we’re talking about! lol It takes a licking and keeps on ticking!

edit… I bet yours turns out just great cuz! Just have patience lol Don’t shitcan em, like I almost did! lol

4 Likes

True… give it the basics it’s hard to kill…

1 Like

ok, I’m off to spend some time with the missus, I’ll catch yas on the flip side, cuz

2 Likes

Awesome to see you’re putting the hammer down on those ladies!!

All of the best to yah Johnny!!

2 Likes

Thnx @Rabeats2093 ! lol I told ya, soon as I got it, I’d be putting it to use! :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Good stuff Johnny. Not really understanding the spray. We will talk about it it later. Keep it up pa I mean cuz!!!

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed. Lol

1 Like

Yup you’re right !!
Wasted no time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

lol Speaking of wasting time… I just dropped another 85 beans…35 of the SnowRyder regulars, and 50 of the GhostRose x Cookie Devil fems from @Mr.Sparkle. Gotta keep up the pace here! :crazy_face: :+1: :rofl:
Oh also, cut a few more clones to keep the photos up and coming. Several strains of those also…
Here’s the new beans 50 GRCD on the left and 35 SR on the right

there’s room for some more and I might just drop a few I only have minor numbers of, just to have a better variety lol

12 Likes

ok, ya converted me on the seed starting method. Whatcha do for the clones? I have a homemade bubble cloner, once I went bubble, I never looked at rockwool, grodan or “kill your plants in a jiffy” cubes again. As long as my cuts are big enough, its always worked…

So, whats your method?

85 beans popped… Man, thats some work coming up, but a labor of love, I know…

1 Like

I already spent a couple hours in the ‘trim jail’ lol and got a few other things done, as yas can see! lol But had to take a break to be in the house for phone calls with tax lawyers/accountants in regards to the taxes lol then it’s back to work!

3 Likes