JohnnyPotseed's Test of BudBusterPro

Ok, I’ve received a sample of the Bud Buster Pro, and I’ll be running a ‘side-by-side’ comparison. This will let everyone see just how well their product performs. It will be done in as equitable manner as possible with no ‘extra’ care to the test plant.
It will be done on Bruce Banner #3 and Blue Dream…
Both are Auto fems.
I’ll have two of each strain for this, all 4 will be in my own soil mix under the same light. Using my standard growing method on all.
The only difference will be that one of each strain will be hit with the BBP.
And the show begins…

The beans were dropped Oct 20, and into cups Oct. 22. So they are now about10 days old.

Also, I forgot to say I’m running these in 3gal pots.

54 Likes

Good job! Very interesting… Definitely clicking “Watching” :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thnx @LemonadeJoe, it’s nice to know you’re going to keep an eye on this one! Hopefully it goes well enough to see any real difference this makes…

8 Likes

Will be interesting to see how this turns out. Thanks for testing it and making a separate thread.

4 Likes

You’re way ahead of me…

I’m still about 20-30 days from starting my test.

Will be watching intently!

6 Likes

It’s just begun folks, the actual treatment won’t be for another 4-5 days. According to instructions, I start at about day 14. So the next few days won’t have much to update lol
I’m tagging Bob from @BudBusterPro to follow and comment etc

9 Likes

I’ll be watching the both of ya. its nice to know competent growers are testing and will be reporting on real world results… Gonna be interesting to follow along with this one… I feel like we’re watching Mr. Wizard or something :wink:

7 Likes

lol well cuz, I do thank you for those kind words! I don’t consider myself to be a wizard though lol
I’m just an old average grower, with not very spectacular results, just a long history of successful breeding and growing…ie; not killing everything!

@Yetigrows ? please post a link to your test run here so I and others can follow and compare. Thnx cuz

5 Likes

You spelled “incompetent” wrong when it comes to me.

I give 100% of any credit to the genetics I pick, those plants manage to survive despite my mishandling!

7 Likes

Absolutely will do JP!

3 Likes

lol yep that always matters going in, good genetics does help a lot!

4 Likes

Ill be watching your progress here as well! Im interested to see this in actiion. I have many questions here but figure I need to read up on the product.

2 Likes

@4ftfarmer like all my threads, any and all questions, comments, critiques etc are more than welcome here cuz. In fact I encourage them!

3 Likes

yea johnny! im along for the ride man.

1 Like

i might sound stupid here, but whats the product (Bud Buster Pro)? nutrients?

3 Likes

I’ll be here on my bucket watching. Have you considered doing this test with clones to eliminate the differences in genetics?

3 Likes

I did, yes. But these are Autos cuz… so from seed it is. Atm I’m not set up to run Photos.

2 Likes

Yes I will be watching, interesting that you are doing it with autos, I wonder who produced these auto seeds

1 Like

A bit disappointed to see you decided against running 3 or 4 of each strain for more refined control groups, but I appreciate the testing - it is, after all, on your dime and your time. :slight_smile: I’ll be watching to see how it turns out.

1 Like

It seems the ingredients are ‘proprietary’ so that’s all I know. I doubt it is anything detrimental, seeing other’s ‘testimonials’

2 Likes