JohnnyPotseed's Test of BudBusterPro

Ok here’s the scoop…I had a heater take a dump on me in the room where the test plants are. Several died, one of em being the Blue Dream that was being hit with BBP!
However, I have a couple more BD that are from the same batch and germinate same time, etc.
I asked Bob/BBP about the possibility of using one of those and he’s given me the go ahead on it. So the test goes on with one BD being hit later is all…
this is what I found went I out to the barn this morning :hot_face:

14 Likes

That is a shitty sight brother.

3 Likes

yep cuz but the good news is the test goes on lol i got other BD same batch of seeds, dropped same time

1 Like

I just thought bit weird the way the plants on either side of that one acted like nothing was wrong!

4 Likes

Maybe to much BBP??
Just something to ponder.

4 Likes

lol naw cuz I don’t even think that’s any concern here. The heater died, with temps in the 30s last night, there were several others of other strains/ages that also died.

All around the room

2 Likes

That’s a bummer to hear, glad the test will go on.

3 Likes

I have so many plants going at all times, it’s almost like a built in backup system here lol

7 Likes

I have the King Tut X Chemdawg Male in the back yard. Got low last nite. In the 30’s. Supposed to get really cold Tonite. We’ll see how he does. I woulda thought as cold as it was, it would at least be wilted. But nope. Standing tall.

5 Likes

But my OCD I guess, lol makes me a firm believer in ‘redundancy’
When it starts getting REALLY cold I always have 2 heaters in every room going lol but it wasn’t going to be that cold last night (30s) so I only turned 1 heater on… damn it!

5 Likes

I’ll tell ya, that Bruce banner I put through hell last year and was a beast of a plant, biggest auto I’ve ever grown but those seeds got started in November last year and didn’t seem phased by the cold to much, no surprise they are standing strong

3 Likes

I neglected to put up some pics of the newer volunteer. Actually the Blue Dream I have 3 of as ‘backups’ were all a few days younger than the first BD. But if this product is as good as claimed, it should outstrip the older one in no time! It’s already had it’s first dose and waiting on the next, lol. I have noticed that of the two Bruce Banner #3, the tested one is noticeably bigger further along in growth.

12 Likes

That little one perked right up! Dang bro. I thought that one was compost material for sure! I wonder if it will ever get any size or did this stunt it going forward. :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s not the one that wilted/died cuz that’s a fresh recruit

I had several ‘back-ups’

5 Likes

Ah. You would wouldn’t you! :thinking:
Set them up on the same spot. Fooled me, you did.

4 Likes

Ok folks, another 7days another treatment with Bud Buster Pro! 14 days after the first treatment, I’ve noticed a very significant size/growth difference in the 2 Bruce Banner#3 (1 treated, 1 not) the plant in the left back was the bigger of the two BB#3, but no mo! lol The treated plant is already outstripping it’s sister, and not in a small way either. I’m pretty excited about this. Since it’s proving to be as Bob/BBP claims so far.
I used another shot of 2ml to 8oz distilled water for this treatment.
You can go back to earlier in this thread and see/compare for yourselves folks. But here’s the latest pics after treating this morning…

and a side by side group pic

The two treated plants are front middle

15 Likes

Nice, thanks for documenting this for everyone.

2 Likes

Where do we buy stock?..
POTDAQ?

2 Likes

go to the ‘Sponsored’ thread under

5 Likes

I’m sure glad to see some results on the subject. Keep it up @JohnnyPotseed. Final results will be interesting to see. I’m wondering if any lab tests can be had from one of these runs. Compare the test vs control.

1 Like