JohnnyPotseed's Test of Twenty20 Seeds 'OGRE BERRY'

So it begins!
I was one of the growers selected by Twenty20Seeds to test grow their not yet released OgreBerry F4.
One of the conditions was to run a pictorial grow log, so here it is.
These are F4 Auto- Fem seeds. I’m germinating them in my favorite method of wet Worm Castings, in darkness, on an insulated heat mat. So we’ll see how they do…

61 Likes

They’re off to a great start in your skilled hands JP :grinning: Did Twenty20 give you any info on the strain?

10 Likes

Ogre Berry, I like the name of that, love the worm casting starting method you use too! Going to have to give it a whirl one of these days. :+1:

8 Likes

They didn’t say a lot about the lineage cuz
The only info I have found is;

Ogre Berry effects are mostly calming.
flavor & aroma mint top effect giggly
Ogre Berry is an indica-dominant strain cultivated in the highlands of Northern Mendocino County by HappyDay Farms. Combining Ogre with Island Strawberry Afghani Indica, Ogre Berry offers potent relief to aches and pains. Heavy euphoria blankets the mind with sensations of calm relaxation, and while these effects come with great medicinal potential, you may want to set this strain aside when faced with a busy day or cognitive tasks. Sweet citrus flavors meet a fuel-like skunk aroma, creating a sweet and sour fusion to be enjoyed by terpene enthusiasts.

33 Likes

I hope that u find some magic in them there beans and I have some of there muchacha aka glue sniffer but auto fem and there triks auto fem and I have a cross from a member of 3bog x triks so I have been looking forward to seeing some of there line grown so Happy Growing JP… The Doc…WOW it looks very interesting and I’m getting a chair n beverages so some room if anyone has snacks lol but I’ll be tagging along for the grow!

8 Likes

I’ll probably play around some with these. A bit of LST on a couple and the others go natural. But they’ll probably all but one get hit with that BBP! lol See how one does on it’s own with ‘normal’ growing methods, as a comparison plant.
So actually this will be a 2-part test grow lol. 1 to see how the strain does, per Twenty20’s request, and the other another test run using the BBP!

14 Likes

Following :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

I will be tagging along to watch these :+1:

6 Likes

Interesting it should be :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Man…just ran down the Railroad Tracks, waded through the Creek, dodged your neighbor’s dog. Finally made it here in one piece…I think!! Gonna catch my breath, then head into that far right corner. Don’t worry, hung my wet socks on the Front Porch Railing. Looking forward to observing “The Famous JP Garden Show,” Continued success, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Woo hoo, go @JohnnyPotseed , you know I will be lurking over here in the corner :slight_smile:

11 Likes

lol Damn is all I can say here at this point… these seeds better do something with all of yas keeping an eye on this! :smile: :scream: :+1:

12 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair for this show!.. :vulcan_salute: :wink:

I always learn something watching JP’s grow. :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

tappin in. go johnny go

3 Likes

I’m down for the show too, sounds like a tasty auto! Best of luck with the grow brother :v:

3 Likes

If they’re good genetics we’ll know, they have a professional testing them. I’ll hang out here to watch.

5 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye on this one too, nice looking plant :+1:

2 Likes

lol I agree cuz…that pic (woooweee :heart_eyes:) was why I even bothered to toss my hat in the ring to be picked as a tester! lol It ain’t like I’m busy enough as is, or hard as it is on me to move, I’m still gonna put these to the test/max! lol

lol It takes me about 10 minutes on my walker to get to the barn which is 50’ from the back door…and that’s with the wife helping me!

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed which type did you get or i should say what was the label on the package, they sent me the 3A"super terp" geno

5 Likes

F4 Super Terp
When you drop yours, cuz please tag me

8 Likes