Join the OverGrow PODcast here

Requesting your permission to read your posts on the PODcast, if you would like me to read your post here or your Grow Journal or point me to a thread you started, you will need to let me know here. Please sign up on the wiki and then provide a post giving me permission to read your post’s on the PODcast.

I have tried to workout other ways for the PODcast’s to broadcast directly on OverGrow thru a you-tube link. The bottom line for it is it can’t contain pictures of cannabis, people, plants… etc. For it to be available to all the people of OverGrow. The only picture that will be displayed from now on is the OverGrow PODcast logo for link to OverGrow users.

Like you I am here voluntarily, everything I have ever done here has been as a volunteer.
OverGrow PODcast 003 will be deleted and made again with permission from people who want to participate and no pictures so everyone can listen directly on OverGrow.

52 Likes

1. @Nick :uk:
  2. @NDNCHILD
  3. @CanuckistanPete
  4. @tresbundles
  5. @hooddirt
  6. @sfzombie13
  7. @Star_Dog
  8. @PsillyRabbit
  9. @ix3u
  10. @Jim
  11. @Gadarien
  12. @BeardedMech
  13. @JonPott
  14. @SunGrown
  15. @Rhino_buddy
  16. @Foreigner
  17. @OGSince03
  18. @Coffweed
  19. @Organical
  20. @darkillusion
  21. @pawsfodocaws
  22. @Hashton_Kusha
  23. @InTheWoods
  24. @Redrum92
  25. @belleswell :us:
  26. @amendment3 :us:
  27. @Illicitmango
  28. @DougDawson
  29. @RainToday
  30. @Orbitalnutria420
  31. @Fortman420
  32. @420noob
  33. @MrGreenJeans
  34. @HealingHerb :australia:
  35. @OhNo555 :us:
  36. @THCeed
  37. @Mrgreenthumb
  38. @Pigeonman :crazy_face:
  39. @BTYGMO :us:
  40. @hawkman
  41. @mndlss
  42. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  43. @TheMan13 :us:
  44. @Whatnow :us:
  45. @GrowTheAtlas :us:
  46. @TeamSeedPAC :us:
    Make more numbers as needed.
    If you make a mistake, please fix it.
28 Likes

Hi @Heliosphear , love the podcasts so far, I give you complete permission, freedom etc to use any posts I make, (Threads in the future) etc. etc. etc.
Keep up the amazing work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

9 Likes

@Heliosphear If I posted it you can posted it! :crazy_face: :fist:t3:🪶🪶

13 Likes

I can’t differentiate the way you mention but you’re free to use any of my posts.

13 Likes

Under no circumstance do I give permission for any post of mine to be used or broadcast.

4 Likes

full permission to use any of my posts @Heliosphear ! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

come on folks, you gotta do both. sign up on the wiki and make a comment with permission granted.

you have my permission to use anything i posted on overgrow on the podcast.

7 Likes

Where is the current podcast? I know we’ve kicked this idea around a few times, but it seems to keep getting derailed

6 Likes

all good here
Anything i have posted on a public forum is public as im concerned

8 Likes

Yes you’re welcome to use anything I’ve posted.

5 Likes

If you use any of my comments @Heliosphear , only use the good ones where I didn’t say something stupid :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: j/k that’s all of em :joy:

15 Likes

Yeah @Heliosphear post away anything that I’ve contributed! this is an open and public forum so please do as you see fit!

8 Likes

You’re welcome to use anything I’ve posted. Here is where most of them are

4 Likes

I think you should do a live and giveaway some seeds. If you need any help I’m a YouTube addict lol. I’m sure a ton of YouTube fam would support, most them talk about the old overgrow still. Maybe it’s time to show them what’s new. I literally wouldn’t have been able to grow this year without you guys. Chad Westport and untrained astronaut would be excellent guests, could even see about doing a seed collector episode just about overgrow seeds.

5 Likes

You can use any of my posts as well.

4 Likes

Feel free to use anything from me!

3 Likes

Permission to use anything I post on OG. Not sure any of it is podcast worthy, but just in case.

3 Likes

You have my complete permission to use any of my post or content I upload! @Heliosphear thank you for being amazing!!!

3 Likes

I just posted pictures of my toes you could use that.

12 Likes