Jokers Wild 2022

They look like smurf plants to me bro.

5 Likes

You would be correct, if they were blue!!

4 Likes

Chair pulled up fresh joint in hand. Thanks for having me.

3 Likes

Do you really think papa smurf smoked some blue ganja bro?

Just because he was blue, that doesn’t make sense. :joy:

3 Likes

I have a question for all the more experienced growers. What temp range should your water be at when adding to your plants?

I am dealing with low temps in my tent. There are times I don’t use all the nutes I mix up and they sit in my basement. What is to cold to use?

Thanks for any information!!

6 Likes

You should keep your water above 68-73.4 (73.4 is perfect) degrees is ideal bro.

below 59 you will shut down your root growth and stop nutrient absorption.

Above 73.4 youre oxygen will get more depleted, the higher the temp goes more so.

8 Likes

@Badger Thank you my friend!! That is exactly what I was looking for. PH my water every time, but have not been paying attention to temp.

6 Likes

We have been studying up lately. Between my personal grow and work it’s definitely coming into focus.

Another piece of advice I got, look at the aquarium stuff. @seamonkey can probably verify, but it is often more accurate than the growing equipment. If it’s not for Marijuana it’s gonna be cheaper also.

8 Likes

So true about equipment @Badger I buy my replacement probes for $20 cheaper at the aquarium store than the grow store.

12 Likes

that there sounds like good advice will have to start checking aquarium supplys
Thanks @Badger and @Blowingupjake

4 Likes

You’re welcome sir. Anytime I can pass some good stuff like saving money on, I’ll try.

10 Likes

Posted in wrong thread LOL

3 Likes

Unless your water is seriously out of wack I wouldn’t worry about adjusting It too much plants will adjust It themselves in and around the rhizospere of the roots through their exudates. Let bacteria and worms do that for you of coarse this is more applicable when it comes to organics .

6 Likes

Life got in the way of updates again!!

The 2 HBSS are both cut, trimmed, and curing in jars. Yield was very disappointing. Finished with 2 oz in jars and 4 oz of larf for edibles. They didn’t like anything I did to them. Have more of these and look forward to growing them again under better conditions.

This is NCH 1. She came down last night and is hanging to dry. MUCH better results than the HBSS. Rock hard sticky buds. I am hanging the whole plant to dry for the first time.

NCH 2 still has a week or two left.

28 Likes

This is one of the reasons I have been busy!

Forgot how much work puppies can be!!

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!!

28 Likes

out of likes again, hope some one posts here in about 5 hours lol, nice pics and am enjoying your journal!

4 Likes

They’re like having a baby. You have to be on-call 24/7 for months, before things calm down. Once they’re crapping outside, life is grand. Why did you leave the roots on the plant when you hang it?

7 Likes

they are work but we do love them :slight_smile: nice flower and very nice puppies

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

makes the resin drain down to the buds :wink: you can stick them in hot water also

6 Likes

I love puppies. Especially when there not mine. :grinning:

4 Likes