Jokers Wild 2022

I harvested my first grow and just went off the rails. Stopped taking notes, updating my grow log. This does not work for me.

Set up a second tent, switched mediums, nutes, and am trying to figure out growing in the wintertime. It has been a mess.

So, on this exciting Friday night, I am starting a new log and will bring it current.

Guaranteed I will fuck something up. And prob try some weird experiment. It’s all about the learning curve!

Pull up a chair, grab a full pipe, and let the show begin!

41 Likes

I have my chair and my water pipe (not a bong) :slight_smile:

so bring it on

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

pulling up a chair

8 Likes

I’ll sit back and take a peek!

7 Likes

Ok, this sounds like fun!! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

It’s not fun unless something happens . Grow on

7 Likes

Got my weed got bong. Damn, no munchies… someone need to stop on the way in.

5 Likes

So how many of you remember the game show Jokers Wild? Anyone under 40 probably have never heard of it.

Joker, Joker, Joker!!

Damn I’m old!! :rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

popcorn? or pork rinds? or pretzels?

6 Likes

Well now I gotta plop in the lay z boy and tune in, especially if your airing reruns of Jokers Wild in between the grow show!

Damn devil :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I vote for some old school pot brownies!!

4 Likes

Auntie Ann pretzels anyone?? Lol

4 Likes

The first tent is the same as last grow.

4’7” x 4’7” Sunhut Big Easy
Sol-strip LED’s
Infinity T-6 with a Vivosun filter
Ecowitt temp/hum sensor
3.5 gal Hempy bucket with Pro-mix/perlite
GH FloraNova Grow/Bloom

10 Likes

I have 2 Hubbabubbasmelloscope and 2 Northern Cheese Haze growing right now.

Lost track of how old they are. So I will just let them go until mostly cloudy/some amber.

These auto’s were neglected for the first three weeks under a floro desk lamp.

HBSS #1

HBSS #2

NCH #1

NCH #2

36 Likes

Then I also have 2 seedlings in the tent. 2 Northern Cheese Haze x Sour Bubbly also by Mephisto.

I don’t know if my tent just gets to cold, low of 60* F, or what. But it seems like I struggle with seedlings.

NCHxSB #1

NCHxSB #2

These are at 3 weeks from when they broke ground. I will give them 1 more week and then transfer to Octopots.

16 Likes

Wait a minute ! Let me fire up another Cannabis infused brat and a quick trip to the beer store ! BRB Let’s get this party started! Solo isn’t sending me any pics so screw him! Lol

6 Likes

Ohh boy have some pretzels in the area that are from South Dakota and are the shit!

DOTS are the real deal lightly sprinkled with crack!

4 Likes

Full tent shot.

27 Likes

I think ya need another 15 plants in there buddy ! Wall to wall of bud! U can Do It!

11 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

9 Likes