Jokers Wild 2022

Those stinky little troublemakers are a load of fun. I will probably carry my affinity for them for life.

9 Likes

I have a question and would like your opinion.

I have samples of Promix mycorrhiza and the sample pack from Extreme Gardening.

If you use salt nutes, wouldn’t they kill all microbial activity?

Just something I have been thinking about.

@ReikoX @Blowingupjake @HolyAngel

Thanks!!

5 Likes

Noodle cats are awesome!!

12 Likes

supposedly it kills them, I dont have a microscope anymore , hoping ohters chime in, my info is from reading what others said

3 Likes

Since mykos help your plant use nutrients and water more effectively, I wouldn’t see the benefit of you using them with salt nutes anyhow. You are giving your plants a buffet of nutes in the most available form anyhow. I would look at them dying or not as a moot point.

6 Likes

Understood. But I would still like to understand, moot point or not.

The industry is growing at breakneck speed. There will continue to be new products pushed into the market. Some may work, but most will be marketing bullshit.

IMO the more info you have, the easier it is to see through the bullshit!! :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Eh… I wouldn’t think the salt nutes would kill them off necessarily, but the salt nutes kinda defeats the purpose of using myko’s at all since the nutes are already in an easily accepted form for the plants. The point of adding mykos is so they can break down the organic components and make nutes in an easily accepted form for the plants. They could just die off from nothing to do, but if there’s some in there that are beneficial in a different way, maybe they would help… In soil, I don’t really see a reason not to at least try it and make an assessment :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Excellent point. Get two clones from the same mother and let us know.

5 Likes

Awwwww!!! I want one sooooo bad. I was telling g my son that I’m going to look into it, not sure if we can have in Cali?

So stinking cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Why not?? Its not a tiger lol

2 Likes

You might want to rethink it. The daughter wanted one. we got two. I put a corner pan in every corner of the house and the would find another to poop. and the smell. No mater how much we cleaned them and the cage, I couldn’t get rid of the smell. But they are so cute.

6 Likes

I would but I don’t use salt nutes with soil, only coco/hydro. Soil is full organic for me and Ive been working through trying the fungi and bb stuff on those. Will report as I find out :+1:

3 Likes

You can’t get one over the border that I know of.

2 Likes

Most are bullshit my friend just another pretty bottle with a different logo that claims it’s the “best”!

3 Likes

Love the thread I’ll tag along

I’m a big fan of promix hp

I no longer mix with other soil I just use it straight up now .

And low ppms fertilizer every water

4 Likes

Yeah, probably won’t get one. I like the cats, and it would freak them out

2 Likes

Both NCH are now cut and hanging to dry. So tent 1 is now empty and shut down. I plan on starting seeds in the next week or two. But damn it is hard to pick what to run next!!

I had planned on flipping tent 2 yesterday. But talking to @iamyou_youareme about the stretch on these MWCB’s, topped them instead. Wasn’t the plan, but was worried about the stretch.

@Grohio graciously shared his Jacks feeding schedule. So I am back on track. I have been feeding to hot lately.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!!

21 Likes

Nice dude, they’re looking good. I don’t doubt they’ll rebound in no time. I messed up all my plants the first time I tried Jack’s 321 and haven’t attempted again, but thanks to @Grohio I may … I’ve got a bunch and might as well use it up.

4 Likes

Whoh! Dude! Look at you grow! Stellar work man.

1 Like

We lost my MIL last week, very unexpected. My family is a wreck and I haven’t been on much. Just wanted to stop in for a quick update.

I started 6 MWCB and 2 Aloha OG. 2 MWCB and 1 AOG all have balls. Anyone running them, keep a careful eye. All were supposed to be fems.

Will try to update with pictures when I can.

12 Likes