Jones Organic Indoor Journal

It means that the soil is dry and contracting from lack of moisture. If you have never seen it, you may be overwatering some. To my knowledge she never let them get to the wilting point dry, but she let them get pretty dry before watering.

Edit: Remember, you are better off underwatering than overwatering.

2 Likes

It still had a bit of squish to it (the soil) so it wasn’t totally dry I’ve ruined countless beans overwatering so I take it nice and easy with the watering in the beginning but I did give them a little drizzle this morning after planting the new beans to make up for the 2 that didnt grow and the one that croaked but ive tried other methods i just always come back to the soak and direct transfer to soil I’ve just had the best results that way personally and I really like these fertil pots just plant them directly makes transplanting a fucking breeze again just my personal experiences

4 Likes

Girl scout cookies auto trimmed and ready to jar gonna smoke a joint first see how she burns weighs just over 100 grams

13 Likes

Girl scout was the clear winner with buzz and taste now to wait for the final cure for the real test

6 Likes

Grow my babies grow! I’m really liking this container open lid with the t5 laying across reminds me of the propagator chambers but doesn’t totally trap all the moisture in and drown them if you over water a little bit even though I’m super careful now

10 Likes

Doing that yellow center again, but not so bad atm.

1 Like

Yeah weird totally different strain and breeder this time everything else is the same though you really don’t think it’s an early sign of variegation?

@Shadey

3 Likes

Are they supposed to variegate?

I think its an iron deficiency, here is a couple of pics I took of the net.

A cannabis iron deficiency is usually seen first on bright yellow new leaves, and the symptoms of a cannabis iron deficiency can sometimes appear alongside other cannabis nutrient problems or deficiencies. An iron deficiency is usually caused by problems with pH, though sometimes a cannabis iron deficiency can be triggered by a stressful environment and may clear up on its own after the period of stress is over.

9 Likes

No I thought it was just random mutation? Also I thought seeds were supposed to to have all the nutrients they need for the first couple of weeks? These are only a few days old and literally the cotyldeons have it? Just thought it was strange never seen it this early on, I’ve started a lot of seeds just not finished much :sweat_smile:

@Shadey

2 Likes

Technically they should have enough fuel for a week or two, but they will be trying to uptake nutrients as soon as the roots appear. It’s definitely strange, I would love to know for sure what’s causing it. I hate mysteries lol.

2 Likes

(Yes I just watered them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::call_me_hand:t2:)

5 Likes

Got this one shooting its leaves straight up, weird

7 Likes

I always take that as a sign of a strong plant ready to grow she’ll probably keep showing that trait to maturity.

5 Likes

Did you just water before that pic? Cups look pretty wet to me. Otherwise, nice work. Still following along.

3 Likes

Yeah like 2 seconds before the picture I got the t5 laying across it it’ll be dry tomorrow morning again

@ReikoX

3 Likes

Do you have the T5 very close to the seedlings :thinking: might be too much light for them.

3 Likes

Maybe 8 inches from the canopy wonder if thats why that one is praying from heat/light stress but the others all seem totally fine

@Shadey

2 Likes

I was thinking more about the plant with the yellow leaves.

3 Likes

Oh lol they won’t be under that light much longer waiting on a skid load of oly mountain fish compost then I’ma transfer them should be here this week so won’t be much longer I’ll take a pic of them as a whole in the morning

@Shadey

3 Likes

Picture of what I’m working with

Side project starting some mothers I’m going to try bonsai mothers wish me luck lol front to back 2 regular Tomahawk photoperiods from Greenpoint one female Wedding Cake s1 photoperiod from Pheno Finder Seeds and 2 regular Frozen Gelato photoperiods from Inhouse Genetics and one little gelato is making its way up today

And a late bloomer is making an appearance! Toofless alien :alien: so that puts me at 15 outta 16

9 Likes