Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Moving them from t5 to direct sunlight can cause that leaf burn curl.As the sun is a lot more intense…For the first 2weeks of November we got unusual warm weather here so i was putting new seedlings and 2 autos out in 7hrs of sunlight a day.The bluebberry seedlings and the auto N.L showed the same damage after 2days of sunny exposure they slowly adjusted to the direct sun but it took some time to grow out the damaged leaves

2 Likes

@ReikoX I thought the samething but theyve been watered ever 3+ days lately. The soil is kis biochar with no additives. I did move them from the basement to the second story window so this may had changed temp ad rh a bit actually they were really close to that t5 it did start getting pretty warm thats why I moved them to under a window for time being.

@SmknCanuck could very well be because I was thinking the same thing the other day the sun was super bright coming through the window I was worried about stretching but they really haven’t besides just leaning towards the light but I rotate ever couple days

4 Likes

I have a plant doing it atm, my problem is too much N, but as said, heat/light overload as well as too much water create it for me.

3 Likes

Little side experiment taking a swim

9 Likes

Whatcha got goin here buddy?

4 Likes

unknown-1

4 Likes

I figured, but I wanted to make sure. I’ve thought about trying a microdose.i would have to find some, and I’m not that worried about it. I hope it goes well for you buddy.

3 Likes

I have always liked mushroom :wink:

he is a fungi

6 Likes

If you’ve never tried them highly recommend they’re really cool some stuff just makes sense while you’re tripping its weird I think everyone should try it and if you do make tea it won’t make you nauseous and its a lot smoother trip in and out on a couple hours usually real giggly for me. You can order the stuff online for ‘educational purposes’ only :wink: and when I say some things just make sense watch the pink floyd movie for example you’ll understand

5 Likes

Aren’t there different types? I think if I were to do it, I would want to try it before I went all in and stared growing them.

Thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

Yes I personally like the penis envy they’re a pretty popular strain I’ve only tried a couple the b+ were a little weird but we drank a potent brew they really twisted my stomach my stomach is messed up though I think the almost pure shine did that cant even really drink alcohol at all anymore

4 Likes

That’s an interesting name.

Booze is overrated anyhow bro.

5 Likes

Yeah you got that right I smoke heavy on the ganja daily no booze for me only once in a blue moon now

@Badger

3 Likes

Been 3 years for me. Booze and I are too good of friends, or enemies. It all depends on how you look at it.

5 Likes

It was a fun ride for me but I’m glad its over sooner than later

@Badger

3 Likes

Booze and weed, I can take it or leave it, chocolate on the other hand, if it’s in the house, it will get eaten very quickly, if it’s not in the house, I will crave it for a week and then the cravings deminish.

7 Likes

Have not had booze in years and better off for it…I like my bud but i find i can have buds sitting in front of me and not smoke for days.Other times i go on a doobie bender.all depends on how i am feeling.

5 Likes

Man not me I smoke like a fiend but I love smoking in general and I quit cigarettes a year ago this month man I thought I’d never quit cause just love smoking so much I can’t even get stoned anymore it takes a lot yanno

4 Likes

Congrats on that bro.

Yes, my wife just stopped keeping chocolate around. These covid pounds need to go away! :joy:

Yeah, not having a job made me a pro pothead.

5 Likes

Whoa maybe thats why those girls aren’t doing so well I’ve just been letting them go been busy till recent

3 Likes