JOTI Black Cookies / Candyland Pollen - FREE TO GOOD HOMES (USA) <CLOSED>

Since this is a true free giveaway, I want to limit it to the US only.

As some of you know, I grew a couple of male JOTI strains earlier this year for a project I was working on. I grew out 2 plants, but also pulled clones from each (before I knew the sex), and ended up growing out those clones, too. Bottom line, I ended up with more pollen than I can use.

I actually have 2 strains available: Black Candyland & Black Cookies UPDATE…NO MORE CANDYLAND POLLEN

As I was growing out the males, I was reminded what a hassle it is to have roosters in hen house. I keep my clone and veg plants 2 floors away from my flowering room, but pollen still found its way into onto my flowering plants :grimacing:. So here’s an easy and free way to get some pollen from quality genetics without the mess.

But there’s a catch. There’s always a catch! Here it is: If you happen to use this pollen to make :fire:, please send some beans my way!

I have enough to ensure 10 people get the Black Candyland and 15 people can get the Black Cookies.

Just respond below or send me a PM with your preferred pollen strain to reserve your spot

Side note: Don’t underestimate the Black Cookies! I’m including a couple pics since Jordan doesn’t have any on his site.

29 Likes

Well since I didn’t get any black cookie seeds, I think I’ll say dibs on a vial of that pollen.

1 Like

Can I call dibs on the Black Candyland?

1 Like

I’d take some of either or both please

And you know any beans made from this is guaranteed :fire:!!! :fire_engine:

1 Like

I’m just getting into making beans, but if possible i’d like to try the Black Candyland please & thank you. Any success and you got beans your way! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Black candy land would be nice if you’ve got some left . Thanks

1 Like

Black Candyland sounds amazing! I’d love to give some pollen a try. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Dibs dibs dibs please, black cookies

1 Like

I WILL USE THIS POST TO UPDATE YOU ONE WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE

Black Candyland: 0

Black Cookies: 0

There are currently 3 people from Canada who’ve raised their hands (@Pigeonman, @ShiskaberrySavior & @Qtip) - you will be grandfathered in and will receive your request. Otherwise, US RESIDENTS ONLY

9 Likes

I would love some Black Cookies pollen! Thank you for hooking it up!

1 Like

Oh carp! I’m stoned an just read the “USA” part, i’m in :canada: , so if that disqualifies me please release my spot. :laughing:

1 Like

Ill take black cookies

1 Like

Same here I’m in :canada: also

1 Like

THANK YOU @Purple-N-Hairy ! Most kind of you! I are humbled. :smiley:

2 Likes

Id like some black candyland!

1 Like

Thank you very much sir.

1 Like

Am also interested in the some black cookies if it still available.

1 Like

I’m signing off for the night. If there are new requests after this post (before I return tomorrow), please also post an updated tally of what’s still available.

5 Likes

I’d like to try some of your black candy land pollen-

Thanks for sharing your work :+1:

1 Like

I cannot possibly take advantage of your offer, but I can tell you are a man of culture for proffering this. Thanks PNH. And good fortune to the folks chucking!

2 Likes