Joti blue ice or good pure oaxaca

Hello guys ive been trying to source a good pure unhybridized oaxaca for quite some time now. Im looking for something with the mentholy incense type tones with that heart pounding effect. You’d be surprised at how long ive been trying and how much money ive wasted looking for what im after. This is my last atempt, if unsuccessful I will call it a day as ive had to much disappointment over the years already. Im not asking for any large numbers but a small amount will do please.
Im also after Jordan of the islands blue ice please if anyone can help. This strain is desperately required for medical reasons for someone and was one of the only stains that realy worked for the condition. I even tried to ask joti for some help as the strain was out of stock but they were unable to help and have asked many other retailers and people but no one could help. I dont mind if its a f2, infact that may be better as we maybe able to breed the strain to target the ailment even beter than it previously did. Any help with one of these strains would really be appreciated. I dont have a whole lot of seeds and strains to give in return as im not big on going outside ones needs, but I do have a few. So for any help with these I can definitely send something in return. If the helpee is a good trusted member on the site I dont mind sending first and the other side can send once recived. Thanks for taking a look, if you can help please contact me. Thanks guys

8 Likes

Hola Nightmare

I just put some
Cambodian x Blue Ice in dirt
yesterday

Bare

6 Likes

Hello barefrog thanks for the reply. The Cambodian blue ice sound excellent. Im assuming the blue ice used was a male ? Any chance he’s still around shaking his stuff.? Id be quite interested to know(if you made this cross yourself ofcorse) a bit more about the parents selected. Id love know more about or be able to see the blue ice selection as well as what the Cambodian is like and the source of it if possible. With the blue ice the friend who has the issues really liked a strange mutant one we found. Was quite sativa in look with not a big yield at all but seemed to help her very very well. We’ve not been able to find anything that works so well on her again and we have tried quite a few things. Let me know how you get on with yours please. Once again thanks for the reply.

4 Likes

Hola Nightmare

I always put male first
easier on database.
Got Blue ice in an exchange
grew a few but got no male
and the only female that was
left in the ned was auto.

She got pollinated with a
Cambodian male. The Cambodian
has a very nice mellow high and is
from a friend who garb it from there.

I am testing some now for someone
who wants the cbd in them will see
what happen .

Bare

6 Likes

I have some blue Oaxaca pollon and some bagseed oaxaca.

5 Likes

id trade you some pollen for pollen?

see above post

Hey @blendmedmedman, if you’re posting that for PurplJack, he’s suspended - and it looks to be permanent.

1 Like

yeah i was, interesting to suspended yet alone banished sounds like i dont want part of that,
Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.