Joti completely sold out?

I just went to go have a little looksyloo at Jordan Of the Islands, and of course I start trying to load up the cart, but everything and I mean EVERYTHING is sold out, is he done or what’s the deal hear?
I’m sure glad I made a decent order a month ago, wow!!!

4 Likes

Everybody here bought up all his gear in the group buys.

16 Likes

Group buys??

3 Likes

Yea. People on OG have beening pooling large amounts of money together and asking for discounts on large orders from breeders. They hit up JOTI twice now. He mentioned on instagram yesterday that he might shut the online store down. People bitching about shipping times and un answered emails.

7 Likes

He did mention a restock here real soon though.

4 Likes

Wow, I’m REALLY glad I placed my order when I did then :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: next time ya’ll are thinking about doing that, hit me up with the details, I’ll probably be down to jump in on that.

6 Likes

I missed it and wasnt invited. Apparently im not in the cool kids clique! :wink:

8 Likes

This is too funny.

We were talking about it in the group buy yesterday lol

Sounds like #3 is already in the works

4 Likes

Still want some gods green crack if anyone wants my soul hahaha * cries in corner

3 Likes

When it happens, There’s a public posting and signup if your interested in joining. Then your added to a message group. When it come up again, Or for any breeder, I’ll try to remember to tag you :wink:

I know we prob took a noticeable percentage of his stock, but it’s heading into spring and Canada is legal, I bet those seeds go just as fast as our garden seeds lll.

7 Likes

Oh believe me. Im not bitching about you guys buying up the stock. Hell, Im happy for JOTI and you guys. Im all for capitalism. :wink: I would appreciate the tag when the time comes…much appreciated.

9 Likes

A brother in need. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

PM me if interested in half of this sack. Purchased in 2020.

14 Likes

Did you grow any of them? If so how were they?

2 Likes

None popped or grown yet.

Too many seeds not enough space. Lol

5 Likes

Haha ya fair enough

2 Likes

At one point last year he was out of stock for many of the strains that I was looking at and I thought the same thing. But a while later I checked again and everything was back in stock. So I doubt he is calling it quits.

2 Likes

OG getting controlling interest in the Joti trade , where do I gotta go to corner the GPU market like this, OG-stonks to the moon.

4 Likes

Has joti acknowledged the order and that he received off of our end?

1 Like

Yes. We’re waiting on him to pack and ship.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. A single half p plant will yield enough seeds to cover every group buy on this site. Unless dude is growing in tents, we’re really purchasing insignificant amounts of seeds.

3 Likes