Canna does not have to be smoke to

give great benefice

Bare

14 Likes

I juice my leaves and also add them to smoothies

4 Likes

You will certainly want to visit this thread

7 Likes

Really that’s pretty cool I’m actually working on a vegetable/fruit garden. I just bought a ton of plants this year and was planning on doing smoothies and all kinds of good stuff with it when everything fruits, never thought to add fresh leaves man that’s awesome!

5 Likes

My wife and I have been juicing/making smoothies with Cannabis leaves for several years. This is a good tool:
https://www.nutriliving.com/shop/nutribullet?utm_source=nb_site&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=LearnMore_600

4 Likes

Hola Buzz

I have a Champion Juicer
a beast of a Juicer I do juice,
peanut butter and I have an
attachment to mill flour .

Really Great but a bit expensive
Bought that when I was living in
Vancouver never regret it.

Bare

8 Likes

That thing looks like a meat grinder lol

3 Likes

I love juicing the leaf, and feel it is one of the most beneficial and undervalued ways to consume Cannabis.

When I get alot of males, it’s the plants way of telling me I need to juice more :joy:

2 Likes

Does any prep work to leaves be done?

A soak/wash?

I really want to start just throwing some fine ground cannabis flour into a smoothie or some sugar leafs into a hot coffee…

Sometimes the full effect from smoking is not what I need for the day and feel I would like to try aNd benefit from cannabis through other consumption methods.

Does juicing in general just give you something to drink that’s healthy? Good for the guts?? Fill you up?

Is this in you’re regular diet?
Would it be better than a spinach leaf lol??

1 Like

I usually give them a good rinse and soak in cold water for 5-10 minutes.

It does all that and more. There’s days I juice and don’t even feel the need to eat.

It’s part of my regular diet, been juicing for years.

In my opinion, it’s better than spinach and kale :grin:

4 Likes