Jumbzzzzzz OGTP

Hello OG, my name is Jumbzz. I’ve been growing here in oregon for the last 5 years. I currently am growing for 4 people including myself(medical). I’ve tried different styles from indoor with 6 1000w mh/hps to outdoor with the full sun. Right now im favoring the outdoor so here’s my no-till/ lasagna-tech method for 2024!

In my line up will be - 2x GG4- fem, 2x White lighting-fem(White widow X Northern lights), 5x GDP- fem, 5x GDP-auto, 2x Blackberry moonrocks-fem. (All from weedseeds.com)
Pineapple express, Hindu kush, Danny tropicany, Purp Skurp, and 2 unknown (all from dispo bag seed. Not sure on genders yet)
And 1 clone of the Oregon mac that was my favorite from last year.
I also have 1 ak47 but its not doing well so I doubt it’ll make it outside. Just waiting for spring so I can get out there lol.

Here’s the area I was given access to for the season. Pic1 is on Jan1 and the second is what I got done before the snow hit.

I’ll be updating regularly and feel free to give advice. I’m still learning and trying to keep it organic. I’m also pretty much doing this alone so it’ll be nice to have people to bounce ideas off of.
I hope you all enjoy it, stay lifted!

20 Likes

Love the lineup, good luck! Should be a great year for plants

2 Likes

This is the oregon mac from last year, I got the clone from my dispo

6 Likes

This is purple punch from 2023

3 Likes

Strawberry rhino 2023

Unfortunately I didn’t get much because of bud rot, the clone was a clone of a clone of a clone thats been around for years so my lack of knowledge on genetic drift basically screwed me on this one.

5 Likes

Just been popping seeds in my room… trying to decide if I want to go clean out the old indoor grow room or set up a small hoop house…

3 Likes

I’m loving this one so far (gg4)

2 Likes

Extremely jealous of that outdoor space. One day I really hope I have some land I can work with like this! I look forward to seeing your progress!

Welcome to OG!

1 Like

Thanks! It was used for hemp before untill the owner had heart surgery so it’s been bare for about 3 years now. I’m just trying to put as much material as possible out there to be available for the plants once it warms up.

1 Like

Hello og, did some transplanting today and started my gdp. Also the ak47 is looking good. I stopped watering it and it’s catching up to the others :grin:

1 Like

It’s just been cold and wet so I haven’t done much. Got the GDP going and started some pumpkin seeds I found while walking around…

My soil amendment came today! I did pretty ok last year with basically nothing so I figured I’d give them some extra love this year.

I didn’t realize it already had the mycorrhizae in it already so I got some more coming but itll get used anyway…:sunglasses:

1 Like

I also started some GDP autos

1 Like

Everything is looking good today. Just waiting around untill I can go pick up some 4way mix.

2 Likes

Dropped 100 gallons of fresh soil for my 3rd layer. Gonna wait until tonight before the rain and hit it with some clover and maybe a little green trees.

This soil isn’t anything new to me, I’ve used it indoor and outside. Useually can get 2 cycles inside before I throw it outside.

5 Likes

Transplanted the gdp and bmr. Wasn’t impressed with the gdp growth so I started some more and my last gg4. Also my first auto is going into flower.

1 Like

This oregon mac has been through hell since Dec. But is coming along nice, still 6 more weeks untill I put her in the ground.

1 Like

Last chance for this pineapple express. Does not respond well to anything I’ve done to it. I put it in a bigger pot although I might end up tossing it… gonna give it a few more weeks to perk up some…

1 Like

Well its been a rough week, after transplanting was having some issues but I think it was a ph issue and they’re looking better

1 Like

Pretty sure this purp skurp is a male, but im not sure if it’s a hermie. I got 1 seed off a female last year and it’s been super vigorous and has stunk from day 1.

From what I think I understand is if it’s a hermie and it pollinates itself ill have fem seeds? If it’s a male I’m gonna pollinate gdp with it…

1 Like