Jumpers Jungle

New here in OverGrow well the new version at least i was part of overgrow many years ago under another name but have been going by Jumper420 for a long while.

A little background on me. Ive been growing since i was 16 and by no means am i an expert or a master im just a grower with a thirst for knowledge. Ill be 38 in 3 days. I grow in all organic water only soil with a top dress here and there and heavy re-amending 2 weeks prior to reuse depeding on what its going to be used for.

As of right now im in 2 tents im not sure if its an 8x8 or a 10x10 ill get dimensions when i can but thats my flower tent i have 3x Viparspectra Xs4000 Leds in there and then i have an 8x4 with 4 mixed brand Leds 2 Viparspectra p1000 1 Spyderfarm sp1000 and 1 gixxer 1000 gonna be upgrading that soon.

i have a mixed methodology to my grow tech with training and defoliation.

Pics will be posted a bit later on hope to snag a few people and see if i have any interest before posting pics but either way i do or don’t I’m posting.

Thank you and hope some of you join the jungle

32 Likes

Hey, glad to have you with us. Looking forward to peeping on the grow. :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome back to the OverGrow Jungle, I’ll be jumping in to check out your grow.

4 Likes

Welcome back @Jumper420

4 Likes

Sounds like quite the setup! Definitely wanna see pics!

4 Likes

I tried to embed to many at once since I’m a new user I can only post 1 pic at a time

here is the flower tent

32 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcomes hope to meet some new friends

3 Likes

You will be past that restriction very soon. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thank you it’s a neat little restriction but threw me off guard. I have so many pics to post it’s gonna be annoying to post 1 at a time

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Jumper420 ! Your definitely gonna meet lots of nice folk on here. Looking forward to seeing those big ole tents put out some decent flowers.
Will be posted up somewhere around here to see more pics.

3 Likes

here’s on called Alien Blood she’s a heavy producer

27 Likes

Aptly named… certainly looks like a jungle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok so here we go for the show I can now post multiple pics in one post if u have any questions on any Strains please ask I will name all Strains but they will be posted in no particular order.

Breeders in the flower tent are as follows. Jinx Proof, Old school Chronic, alien blood genetic, ApollofarmsVt, and Kingcade Garden

Strains in Flower tent Catpiss BX2, 9 pound hammer, Pinky promise, Ogkb x Sour Puts, Cannatonic x Sour Puts, Buckeye purple x Sour Puts, Alien Blood, Second Breakfast, and I’m sure I’m missing a few others.

Breeders in Veg Tent Vintage Farms, Sanctuary Gardens, Alien blood genetics, Kingcade Garden, ApollofarmVt

Strains in veg tent Nokticron, gobsmack, second breakfast, Black Thai, passion fruit, Alien blood, corey haim SD x sour puts, Snow dog x Sour Puts, triangle kush x Sour puts

I’m sure I missed a few

21 Likes

Ty it is deff a jungle and I love it

2 Likes

Oooppps forgot I’m not all indoor lol but it all started as in door

Breeders Jinx proof, vintage farms, old school Chronic, ApollofarmsVt

Strains 9Lb Hammer, a bunch if land race stuff from Hash plant to some heavy sativas, and second breakfast

22 Likes

Very impressive!! Will be following for sure…

3 Likes

Very nice buds bud. Welcome to OG

3 Likes

Welcome aboard man, your plants look great congratulations.

There is a way to insert photos in group, it improves the visualization, a suggestion only…

These are the frames, next to the upload button, click and insert the photos, I hope I explained it well…

3 Likes

Ty all for the replies and I’m sure as time goes on I’ll figure it out

3 Likes

Very nice pics mate

2 Likes