Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

So almost a week into flip and we are seeing some results.

Looks like 3 males, 2 females and #7 was the most recent to hit the soil and has yet to show.

Nos 2 & 3 are showing pistils for certain. I’ll be taking care of the confirmed males within the week :scissors:

Keep seedin’

99%

10 Likes

Damned! Now they are going to take until tomorrow, even tho the system shows the package as ready to be picked up…

Nothing like the inefficiency of the postal services in Costa Rica. Fuck the 3rd world man!

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Male Update August 8th 2018
the wishy washy one I’ve been talking about pulled his balls out today, just a shame it had to be this one lol

10 Likes

I had one of the GDP’s I thought was going to be a female also showed some balls today.
Buh bye.

8 Likes

So it’s been a week since the little ones were transplanted and they’re loving life… Here’s some pics

10 Likes

10 Likes

Post office people made me pay extra for quick delivery of my packages and that was last week, as of today they show available for pick up but they don’t have them… WTF???

I was waiting for my second 4x4 tent, 2 Viparspectras and the seeds from @LED_Seedz. They are stuck somewhere in the customs office and God only knows when i will get them.

Sorry @LED_Seedz, you have shown confidence and support to me over a long period of time, and i feel ungrateful. Please accept my apologies as i will not be able to run the test in these upcoming months.

I am getting a new house by the end of the year and will run your Cheese/Durban, it’s the best i can do. Also apologies to @Swampthing for not running the Hiro and also @alphakronik, i will run your Purple Heart very soon.

Sci :robot:

1 Like

Starting to get some purple fade on the SFV OG x Durbans after about a week into flip.

12 Likes

Update August 10, 2018
Day 4F

they getting huge and bushy!

9 Likes

While mine don’t look as good as they should, I’m pressing onward anyways. 11AUG2018 will be the official first date of flower for me.

I have been monitoring for signs of more fade or general new coco/system blues, but I think i’ve got the issue under wraps now.

So now, onto the pre-flower shots and current state of affairs.

Come at me stretch, I think i’m ready for you!

Jelly

7 Likes

San Fernando Valley OG x Durban No 7 is a female.

In total 7 were run, 1 was lost to helmet head, 3 males, 3 females.

8 Likes

17 Likes

that looks interesting

2 Likes

Here we go with some better pics of the group 3 days later.

Mutant.

Cherry Durban # 1

EDIT: Added side view of number 3. All plants have significant resin on stems already. Good smells. They look promising. 3 is quite lanky and isn’t branching well compared to the others. Thinking its a male and hoping I’ll be the only one. Excited to get these into flower

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Update August 13th, 2018

Numbero Uno

Article C

Fantastic 4

August 10th

Haircut on the 11th

Tonight

12 Likes

14 days in to flower. Stay super stealthy, they’re sleeping. Also getting tough to get in one shot now.

I’ll get another shot once they wake up tonight.

13 Likes

San Fernando Valley x Durbans 1, 2 & 3

12 Likes

Day 15 lights on and looking a little different.

We’ll give them another week and add some stakes.

16 Likes

Was thinking about some moral support for these ladies might be needed.

5 Likes

Yes I stake everything about week 3 after flipping but I blow them all over the first three. Get’s them good and strong and ready to hold some weight.

6 Likes