Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

@Scissor-Hanz

Ordered 3500k but I’m pretty sure I ended up with 4000k+ lol. I’m not complaining it helps me manage stretchy plants!

4 Likes

Some licorice, some mint and some non-descript fruitiness. Starting to make some noise.

11 Likes

Day 29F

11 Likes

Day 36 on these.

3 SFV x Durban

Couple of Cherry OG x Durban

Casey Jones x Durban

Boysenberry x Durban

GDP x Durban

Last up are the three Slayer x Durban’s about 2 weeks behind the others flipped later.

Hands down some of the most unique smells I have ever encountered. Seems the Durban male has had his way with most of these.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Day 32f - leaf tips are starting to purple a bit

6 Likes

Day 28F:

Moving along. Noticed some brown spots on leaves and decided to up my calimagic portion of my soup.

Said damage. Some of these were on the portions I flopped, I imagine it may have somethign to do with repairing flop damage but I’d rather take preventative measures.

Now onto the good stuff!

10 Likes

Day 35F GDP x Durban

11 Likes

Adding to the themed music :grin:

1 Like

Day 37F Update Sept. 12, 2018
so after an overwatering issue causing some leaf damage, we are back on track

Numero Uno
really lanky and leaning towards sativa side, I’m in regards to how far they are in flower and how they look

Article C
just as lanky, a little behind ‘Numero Uno’ in bud production but they still are starting to frost up heavier by the day and smell delicious

Fantastic 4
this beautiful lady is a keeper… leaning towards the indica side, she stayed at about 18" tall and started frost and bud production early and as you can see, she is beautimously shaped and perfectly dusted, also has a lavender tint to the calyces and the tips and edges of bud leaves are starting to purple up

11 Likes

Day 34F:

Couldn’t get my phone to take good pics but they are enough to see the state of things.

This is Frank. Frank is often seen larger than life in my mobile updates. :slight_smile: He’s the star of his own show called “Cab Chronicles, the life of a bud from mobile perspective”

Enjoy!

Jelly

13 Likes

Still looking good with the photos provided.

Nice job bro.

5 Likes

ok… issues beating this spot thing happening with now just one plant that won’t get better…
I thought it was overwatering but both being off for 2 days and this one is getting worse where the other is getting better

5 Likes

Have a great weekend!

11 Likes

My go to is to add biology. Make a tea or worm extract and water with that a couple times

2 Likes

they’ve gotten tea a couple times since I’ve had it but I’ll hit them again

3 Likes

Try doing it with every watering for a week or two or until things improve then just water with it once a week

4 Likes

Will do from here on… need to keep them big ones healthy so I can have arm length buds

5 Likes

You guys are smashing it. These were some very well thought out crosses. Can’t wait to take part in these. Good job everyone!

6 Likes

gonna hit all with 3tsp of biolive as a topdress and water with a tea of biolive and compost

3 Likes