Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

Day 40F bud shots

the lankies are behind… but im working on their issues

11 Likes

8 Likes

Day 48 on all of these. No idea what’s what so just some random shots of everything except the Slayer x Durbans.

Can’t fit them in one shot anymore.

ok, one shot of a Slayer x Durban
:wink:

and about 2 weeks behind the others give or take.

12 Likes

looking amazing as usual!

that Slayer cross has me drooling over hear and it still has so far to go

4 Likes

This plant threw out roots like I throw out roaches, lol.

6 Likes

Like an aromatherapy jungle, I can imagine the headiness from inhaling it all :smiley:

4 Likes

Weekly update time!

Day 42F:

Res change tomorrow.

14 Likes

Day 55 and once again just random shots, and shot under the green lights as they are sleeping. [yup some are blurry, sorry] I need to start looking at some trics when the lights are back on but looks to be a little more pistol die off so we are getting in the ballpark of a week to 10 days I am guessing.

Next updates from myself will be at the harvesting of each plant. We’ll see ya then.

10 Likes

Update September 25, 2018
its been 10 days since my last update, oops!

but here they are at day 50F

the 2 previously under-fed sativa heavy plants are starting to jump back into bud and trich production and starting to give an odd scent… kinda hard to describe lol

Numero Uno

Article C got a little close to the light

and then there is the Granddaddy (or Grandmama, if you will) of the my test so far… here she is:

Fantastic Four shes getting super close… cloudy trichs with a bit clear and very low amber

10 Likes

uppy closey of trichs on Fantastic 4

7 Likes

10 Likes

Shameful Update

so i reaized last night, while checking my veg tent, that the flower light was still on… it it supposed to come on at 8am and shut off at 8pm… and it was 8:15pm

so i figured, its been a minute since i looked at the timer so i may have off set the numbers by a few minutes either way.

upon further inspection, i realized that when i got the new fan last week and hooked it up i somehow hit the timer and turned it from “auto on” to “on” (just one unnoticable button push)

since figuring it out, the lights went off for 12 hours and so far nothing seems terribly affected, so hoping i take a one week loss in growth because im a jackass…

on with the show.

6 Likes

Industrial errors are a part of life in a grow, indoors or out.

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz im getting a heavy mango funk on one of the 4 footers. it smells delicious but they both have weeks to go yet haha

3 Likes

Well, we made it to Friday. We can probably make it to Monday.

Have a great weekend.

9 Likes

Any idea how many days you’re in flower 99? My SFV’s have all swelled huge this past week.

4 Likes

Mine are at day 58 of flip. These started their flip cycle as somewhat small plants. They been fighting thrips, and I am in soil.

I figure that might account for most of the differences in flowering time. I expect some swelling sometime soon.

4 Likes

You guys are smashing this run. :beers: What would you all say the stretch has been on these?

4 Likes

Day 49 of flower and I will say this is the most aggressive and violent looking weed I’ve ever grown. It’s almost like it’s saying “touch me, I dare ya! I’ll stab you b!”

13 Likes

I’ll cut cha holmes

4 Likes