Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

Stretch on these has been consistent and not at all bad.

5 Likes

Real weekend update:
Day 50F
Cherry OG x Pure Durban
Getting a lot of milky trics already. Possibly done soon. Will check at 56 days-ish and report findings. Could be as early as 9 weeks. Gotta see more amber tho for my personal preferences, there’s hardly any (If at all) right now.

And for some tric shots

Thanks for looking!

Jelly

Edit:

Also agree with

I got approx 6" stretch on all but one, it was more like 8".

11 Likes

I just found this post. Are there any African growers here? Representing Zimbabwe ! Are these Landrace Durbs or Holland Hybrids? We are struggling to find our own original genetics here.

Salute to all the testers, some very cool updates and stats. !

4 Likes

Greetings Zimbo, glad you did find us. Thanks for the kind words.

It would be great to find authentic land race strains from Africa.

We’ll have to wait for the breeder to help us know about the Durban male from these beauties.

Peace.

99%

2 Likes

5 Likes

Update Day 56F - October 1, 2018
probably the last shot of “Fantastic 4” in the tent, gonna take her sometime this week… almost completely cloudy and frosted over

Numero Uno before and after cleaning her up

Article C

obviously the tall two have quite some time yet… but theyll keep growing for now!

10 Likes

6 Likes

took Fantastic 4 two days ago at day 58… trichomes were cloudy, few Amber, few clear… was a little pistily still but overall good to go.

after a day of hanging

the other two are still in the tent and I’m debating cutting one based on overall look… they had lead issues and one never fully bounced back.

the other is just leafy and not getting fuller in flowers or giving a lot of trichome action

6 Likes

Run em into the beach.

4 Likes

lol yea I’m a touch tired and not getting your reference haha I’m sorry

2 Likes

Keep running the weak ones, sometimes surprises come from them.

4 Likes

Daaayuuum @Jellypowered your swords are making my mouth water! So tasty!

3 Likes

Thinking I am around day 70 now and these aren’t done quite yet.

9 Likes

Sure look like they could use more time. I’m sure they will be worth the wait. Getting any smells yet? :nose:

2 Likes

Like a heap of burning tires and limes, some coffees too.

3 Likes

TRIC WATCH OCT 2018!

So today is at the end of day 59 in flower.

I put off my res change a few too many days and look what happened when I flooded to resaturate the upper limit of the flood zone.

I remedied this by getting my garden wire out and also once the plants were stable again, I top flooded the media to moisten and add weight back to the croutons. Now I know in the future to MAKE SURE to support my buds… Never had this problem before. smiles and nods

Will probably go somewhere between 63-69 days. While they are getting more and more cloudy, still not enough amber. Clear ratio is dwindling though, less frequent clear tric sightings.

Final res change was accomplished using my new RODI water. (Reverse osmosis / Deionized water)

Tap water ppm = 340
RODI water ppm = 2

Instead of 50ml of PH down to get to 5.6, only took 20. I’m happy as this will help save money all around throughout the grow.

Jelly

9 Likes

Harvesting a few today at day 69 of flowering.

These are the SFV x Durban’s

These are the 2 Cherry OG x Durban

Last one for this week is the Cheese x Durban

Thanks for looking. See ya next week.

12 Likes

The cherry and the cheese crosses thrill me! They look amazing!

6 Likes

The San Fernando Durbans are taking their sweet time.

12 Likes

No frills day 65f update

16 Likes