Jungle Spice Dating Game

JungleSpice #5 (F3)

Let’s meet the contestants:

Batchelor M3 - Blue
Batchelor M4 - Red
Batchelor M12 - Green

Thanks to @lefthandseeds for entrusting me with this fun project.

For record keeping:
Seeds in water
R1 Nov. 23 2019
R2 Nov. 28, 2019
R3 Dec. 2 2019

Naming: [capital Green|Red|Blue] Round [Round# 1|2|3] [plant ID a|b|c|d] ex: B2a is first Mr Blue seedling from second dunk.

39 Likes

Front row seat for the show please

6 Likes

:raised_hands: amazing.

5 Likes

@AllOra out of likes I’ll stick around for the show

5 Likes

I’m dying to run my JS seeds, but won’t be able to for the next two runs. I guess I’ll have to live vicariously through you, hehe. Got my popcorn, let the show begin!

10 Likes

These are a first ever look at the F3 generation. @AllOra is going to test the best 3 males I used out of 7 and find us the best possible male/males to hunt for the F4 generation. This is really gonna give a selection boost. Can’t wait!

24 Likes

Manual like override

6 Likes

Yeah, rub it in that y’all are on the F3 gen and working on F4, and I still haven’t run any. That’s okay, it doesn’t make me jealous. Much. :wink:

(Yeah, I know, it’s my fault for not running them yet. In my defense, I committed my next two runs to @Jetdro and @lefthandseeds seeds)

16 Likes

Nice! Wishing you magical green thumb juju! :green_heart:

7 Likes

I’ll look for you, first thing in the morning.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Slowly creating an indoor grow space.

21 Likes

That plant is a trip. I love it :slight_smile:

Love the sidesaddles too, hehe.

11 Likes

Germ rates (40hrs):
Mr Red: 100%
Mr Blue: 33%
Mr Green 0%

Temps been in high 50s. Raising it slowly.

These brave CGxPR sprout/scouts will blaze a trail. For the new seedlings.

12 Likes

Trip fodder.

19 Likes

Please tell me anything you know about any strain on this chart. I am interested in history, lore, anecdotes, facts, breeding advice, links etc.

Fair warning, I am working on a novel set in a universe like that of my Halloween story; I may repurpose your thoughts.

For example:

4 Likes

Well there’s a ton of lore surrounding G13… Probably more than any other strain in history!

6 Likes

I have done a few google searches. Sparks my imagination. Anybody ever heard of any government follow-up?

1 Like

I got a few jungle spice yellow and pinks going. Itll be cool to watch them progress

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of any confirmation, and the story doesn’t really make any sense… But it’s still kinda fun.

2 Likes