Jungle Spice Dating Game

Clean up on isle 4 , that-is 20 characters

1 Like

Recently, I had this major brain fade when it had been raining a lot, my flowers needed food and they were too wet. Calyxander kindly reminded me that I can always foliar… just saying

Passing on good advice people, my intentions are always good and with love. If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t bother.
(just playing at being butt hurt, now) giggle Wow, I’m high.

9 Likes

ON??? other than life I mean

2 Likes

Spoken like a true man! Silly me. Why did I ask that? :thinking::rolling_eyes:

ps. Can’t say that I’ve always been a lady, but I was born female XX

3 Likes

Haha seems like you all have this covered with a comedy show to boot! Thanks for the laughs I needed it this AM and grow on! Checking in here and there :v:

3 Likes

Half a joint of Orange Goji that was closest in the ashtray. After a 10 hour work day, I was more than ready!

4 Likes

I cannot, or rather do not, burn a whole 1/2 joint of OG. Would be useless, lol

Glad you know I was only joking, your one of the 2 I like here!!! LOL

3 Likes

Not sure Mrs. Know it All!!! Not sure. We have talked, at length, you SEEMED intelligent.

1 Like

Kelp! Kelp! Kelp!

4 Likes

Between your joking hurt butt and Jet’s bouncing titties I am doing all I can to stay above the fray.

Tomorrow, foliar or drench, they will have more nitrogen.

5 Likes

Pots are still heavy.
Everyone got a full strength foliar spray. Gonna watch them dry and if they pray I will give them more before bed.

7 Likes

Hope you know i am on your side BUDDY!!!

3 Likes

You and me against the shoe TP! We shall overcome by overgrowing!

3 Likes

Sad girl.

4 Likes

Still in the game but not thriving.

5 Likes

Red

Green

More Green

Blue

3 Likes

You did! I totally adjusted the recipe.

I wonder if the tea is why they’re staying wet? Might there be something in the tea that is slowing their water uptake?

1 Like

Jet, Texas stuff is out 'cause of the bees but I might be persuaded to try Jack’s. You think the girls would like it? Otherwise, this

is what Korin and the girls ate this summer.

2 Likes

Bee’s…wtf you talking about Willis??? Lost me

1/4/2…for mid FLOWER im my gardens. Would be terrible for VEG …IMHO!!!

Veg you want ratios of 2/1/1 3/1/1…2/1/2…3/1/2…VEG means N 2x the others in my book

3 Likes

Honestly, they take less water in veg and in the winter that I’ve noticed. Also, I can tell that a few are just overwatered in general.

Personally, I don’t touch those hydro nutes in my soil plants aka tiger whatever. Full strength on that is too strong start half strength if you are gonna try it! I believe a foliar dilutes 10 to 1 the soil drench dose. Do foliar at lights out or it will burn the plant. I had better luck with cheap ass Kellogs brand Fish, Kelp and Molasses in veg than even my ridiculously expensive advanced nutrients. Or there’s a blue bottle of organic fish fert it’s 5-1-1. Cheap and does the job. May want to hit a few organic gardening internet companies and order some liquid fish for future.

3 Likes