Jungle Spice Dating Game

Not necessarily. A balanced 10-10-10 would be just fine in veg too. Then cut to 0-10-10 even in flower would work.

1 Like

What kind of soil are you using? Don’t think I’ve ever asked you. Sorry for the multiple posts, once again it’s evening so I’m high af.

3 Likes

Sure 10/10/10 ( 1/1/1 ) will work FINE…just NO WHERE NEAR OPTIMAL

Dragster can run on reg fuel, long as it just put putts…give it Nitro-methane however…watch her go

Not arguing, just reporting what I see

We can’t know what’s “optimal” in his particular soil without a test, but I get what you are saying. Less p and k during veg.

When all else fails, I give them a kelp foliar or drench… kelp makes everything happy. lol

2 Likes

Agree…he needs to do something cause they need help.

That SHIT he posted is just that!!! You nailed it.

I LIKE @Meesh she calls them like she sees them…

1 Like

Since switching to TVF , years ago, i have NOT HAD ! SINGLE ISSUE…not as much as one leaf out of line.
Been so long since I have seen an issue, I do not even think about it anymore…lets me concentrate on the plant, not chasing Gremlins…it is the macro/micro nutes in it that work so well. The NPK value could be better, but the EXTRA’s in it culd not be better!!!

1 Like

You mean the Tiger stuff? Right?

That’s what kelp is for… lol Now I’m just busting your chops TVF man! :joy:

2 Likes

Bat guano would be great right now too

1 Like

You see my plants…bust all you want…you can have my TVF

WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!

1 Like

I have purchased decent soil. It is being reused. Amended with African bee’s effluvia and Reishi shavings.

1 Like

Moved them around based on need. Not consistent RGB ATM. But they seem to have temporarily adopted a prayerful attitude.

Had another awesome trade session today with @almostdone. He may be able to bump my grow up a notch. Too cold, for one thing.

8 Likes

I think they’re looking better ever day.

5 Likes

Turns out, they like the full strength nutes.

6 Likes

Plants do look better, even on my screwed up monitor

4 Likes

Dropped down to 14/10 today. Gave another foliar and a light water to the dryer pots.
Tomorrow I am going to move a bunch of shit around in the garage. Get ready to hang curtains and whatnot.

3 Likes

Two red males.

6 Likes

Getting warmer.

5 Likes

You go Boy!!! strong text

3 Likes

And there was much rejoicing!

10 Likes

They’re looking a bit better.

4 Likes