Jungle Spice Dating Game

5 Likes

That will work, but not direct. Just barely let them sway

3 Likes

Thinking of doing some up-potting this week/weekend.

2 Likes

Early drooping is something I observe a lot with this strain. I haven’t figured out quite how to transition them to my low humidity and keep them happy, but they do complain less the older they get.

2 Likes

I have a domed rooter i use. Leave top on for 5-7 days full seated, then slowly take it off over 2-3 days.
just crack it a bit one morning, then next day about 1/2 off on one side, the 3dr day remove it. I do not get wilting that way.
Just the way I do it.

4 Likes

Just to clarify, the droopy plant is a ColumbianGoldxPanamaRed clone. Have not seen any droop from the JS kids.

2 Likes

Ah ok that makes sense too, being a more tropical sativa hybrid. I thought you were talking about the JS, because I’ve seen it before with those.

1 Like

What do you like to see in a journal?

2 Likes

I have begun opening the vents on the dome. As of yesterday the kids weren’t complaining. Will take a look in a couple of hours.

3 Likes

My top has vents too. I will crack one about day 3, halfway open. No wilting, will crack the other just a touch. No wilting day 5 or so open it halfway too.

2 Likes

1st up-pot plan. One of each. Healthiest and largest first. Any advice on how to deal with roots coming out the little pot bottoms?

Above: the middle right.

Above: middle bottom

Above: middle top (middle bottom has slight leaf deformity)

2nd opinion, anybody?

4 Likes

Honestly, if there are photos every couple weeks, general notes about things they noticed and a final smoke report, then I’m overjoyed.
Grow reports don’t need to be a full time job. :grinning:

11 Likes

Tiny spray of this (heavily diluted) around the roots.

6 Likes

Cull or rescue?

5 Likes

if you have a lot of plants - - :-1:

otherwise if you only have a few going… may as well let it work through puberty.

2 Likes

Compromised. Re-potted to a Solo cup. Roots were a little yellow.

1/3 update: She may be pulling through.

4 Likes

Good call…repot is what I would have done too.

2 Likes

Rescue!!! Just put her in a pot and see what happens. I would never kill a plant since I don’t have enough seeds to waste. I would at least try and see what she produces

2 Likes

Done. Not for lack of seeds (OG is a bountiful place) but out of curiosity. How well/quickly does it recover?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing with this midget, she just wouldn’t grow. I don’t have seeds to waste, so I figured. I already wasted nutes on her, so I might as well see what happens. Photo is 2 weeks old. She is very hairy now and loving life. I’m hoping for a gram or two…

10 Likes