Jungle Spice Dating Game

So, 1st pic middle right is a very sativa like pheno. Its interesting, I also really like 2nd row middle for more indica leaning
2nd pic both bigs look great on the bottom
3rd Middle left and I like bottom right

Don’t worry about the bottom roots. It’ll come right out, if it breaks, so what. No worries.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t catch the question correctly. All of the plants with leaves that span to the edge of the pot can be transplanted

2 Likes

All good. Transplants went smoothly. Covered the smaller potted three. Gonna check on humidity in a bit.

2 Likes

Next watering I’d hit them with 1/4 dose of fish fert

2 Likes

If they don’t complain too hard I plan to let the pots dry a bit, get the roots down low. I have Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0 and Bio Fish 7-7-2. Both dry. Should I make a tea? You sent me a recipe for molasses-kelp (flower, not veg) once.

2 Likes

I’d go with the 7-7-2 personally. If you make a tea give them 1/4 strength still

2 Likes

Could everyone please, just be like @Meesh.

2 Likes

I would like to precharge biochar (for my springtime raised-beds) in tomorrow’s fish, molasses, EWC, kelp tea.

Got a pump and stone. No bucket. Planning on 5 gal.

1 Like

Transplant seems to have gone well. Rescue is not yet conclusive. Ignore CGxPR S1 in the center.

7 Likes

Looking much happier! Can’t tell if it’s the lighting, but looks like they might want some N.

2 Likes

OK, gave diluted foliar and a few oz. of soil “drench”.

1 Like

I couldn’t find consistency in recipes so I made one up:

~2 gal tap water + time
~1 cup bio fish fert 7-7-2
~1 cup EB Stone Alfalfa Meal 2-0-2
~1 cup EWC 0.8-0-0
~1/2 cup Molasses
~1 tsp Pro TeKt 0-0-3
~1 tsp neem
~3 tbsp Kelp Meal 1-0.1-2
~1/4 tbsp reishi mushroom.

Edit per @ReikoX: consider halving fish/alfalfa or possibly one OR the other.

Shaved in some reishi mushroom I grew 10 years ago because I am a Fucking Wizard!

11 Likes

Does anybody have alterations they would make to this? I know neem is a fungicide but I have seen it in other recipes so I figured it might let the good guys live.
Is anything redundant?
I will test pH before I apply it. Any guidance or should I continue to follow my stonner compass?

3 Likes

I don’t use neem simply because the smell makes me dry heave, but it all sounds like a good mix. Just make sure you dilute the shit out of it when it’s done. Your stoner compass seems to be pointing in a good direction imo.

I personally never bother with ph in soil. I let the soil buffer itself. But that’s me.

5 Likes

Yes it looks quite strong.

3 Likes

What elements contribute to “strength”? Is it simply the water quantity?

1 Like

The quantity of fish fertilizer and alfalfa is pretty high. It could burn your plants at that strength.

5 Likes

Thank you! Will test at 1/10 strength on a couple of these CGxPR S1s tomorrow.

At the moment the ones on the left are getting a cal-mag boost. Plain tap water (+time) on the right.

5 Likes

Cal-mag foliar (on all JS) today

4 Likes

Transplants:
Bottom to Top
B2a, G2b, R2b

G2c, B1b, R2c

4 Likes