Just a couple Mac Stomper Crosses (Giveaway For OG) =) (CLOSED)

This one is for my fellow ice skating, moose riding, maple syrup drinking, Canadians! :wink:

So I’ve been working with the Mac Stomper for the past last little while, and would love to share a couple packs of some of my work with OG! :slight_smile:

I have ran these and I’m happy with the outcome. It is what I was working towards.

Simply comment down below on a number/strain and I’ll edit and add your name. (One strain per person.)

@CADMAN 1) Euterria (UBC Chemo [Remo Chemo] X Mac Stomper)
@anon16977489 2) Euterria (UBC Chemo [Remo Chemo] X Mac Stomper)
@ShiskaberrySavior 3) Swackhammer (Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Hurkle] X Mac Stomper)
@MBVapester 4) Swackhammer (Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Hurkle] X Mac Stomper)
@DougDawson 5) Mac Stomper X Landos Stash
@Granola 6) Mac Stomper X Landos Stash
@Floyd 7) Washing Machine X Mac Stomper
@HaRdRoC 8) Washing Machine X Mac Stomper

Strain Notes:
Eutierria - The mother is a keeper I’ve help for over 6 years. Is heaven sent for severe pain/nausea/appetite/sleep/painkillers. The Eutierria seems to also lend great medicinal properties.
Swackhammer - The mother was a very heavy hitting frosty indica. Had her for as long as the Eutierria mother but she was recently lost. Straight heavy hitters here, indica dominant.
Mac Stomper X Landos Stash - Was a very nice Mac Stomper female (I used in my f2 project.) The landos Stash was a pure kush suge cut dominant male. Wreaked of pure kush and fuel!
Washing Machine X Mac Stomper - The washing machine (Bubba Kush x Exodus Cheese) mother used was a funky smelling Bubba Kush, that was great for pain and almost always followed by a nice sleep.

#IAmSpacebound (On IG if you’d like to see some more pics of some of them.)

The Catch:

• 8 packs (Canada Only this time.)
  • You must be an OG member for at least 3 months.
  • Ideally you are looking to run them in the foreseeable future. (If not, come back, I will surely have other stuff to share with you guys in the future.)

Side Note:

• No expectations, but if you’d like to take a couple pictures, document, or do a full log, I would be grateful. But you can take the pack and do as you wish. :slight_smile:
  • If you’d like to leave a donation to OG that would be cool. Any amount. (again, not mandatory).

Cheers! :beers:

32 Likes

Very kind of you @DannyTerpintine … I could start these as soon as my current one is done. I’d be happy to do a grow log specific to this strain.

I just went to browsed your website, I’d like to try #1 Eutierria OR #8 Washing Machine X Mac Stomper, please, if possible…

4 Likes

Great selections and thanks for doing the giveaway . They all sound interesting so I guess either 3/4/5/or 6 I’ll let you decide which in your opinion is better . So happy I couldn’t sleep and spotted your post your mail box is gonna blow up fast .

5 Likes

Yeah I got a cousin in Ontario, is that close enough to be a Canadian :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: @DannyTerpintine

6 Likes

I would like to try the #7 Washing Machine x Mac stomper. I could probably fit it in this summer @DannyTerpintine if that’s soon enough for you.

2 Likes

I would go to the States for an evening, but you guys wont let me in. :anguished: :grinning:

5 Likes

I’d be down for the washing machine, or really any of those, but I already have more than enough to go through atm.
Appreciate the giveaway :v::v::v::v:

2 Likes

Hey fellow Canadian, they all sound good. I would not mind Mac Stomper X Landos Stash but cannot say exactly when I would be able to run them.

5 Likes

Looks like I got 3 left…

1. Euterria (UBC Chemo [Remo Chemo] X Mac Stomper)

2. Swackhammer (Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Hurkle] X Mac Stomper)

3. Mac Stomper X Landos Stash

4 Likes

Great OG spirit @DannyTerpintine !!! A Mari Usque Ad Mare

2 Likes

Good on you @DannyTerpintine some of our fellow Canadians will definitely put up there hands for them.

Swachhammer called to me though haven’t run photos in a good minute so better to go to those who grow them :wink: .

5 Likes

It’s you guys that won’t let you back. I met a lady that said she could fly in and out until last month just not drive.

I’m 45 minutes from the boarder and they wouldn’t let me be one :slight_smile:
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:
edited to make since, my mind goes so much faster than my fingers.

4 Likes

Man if I were in Canada , id call swackhammer

5 Likes

No Problem, & your English is better than 98% of the locals :laughing: :+1:

I’ll adopt ya but don’t go asking about any allowance… I’m retired… :rofl: :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

That’s the power of Google translate Daddy :joy: :laughing:!!!

8 Likes

Maybe I should use it, Im one of those locals. :smiley: :canada:

7 Likes

I enjoyed just reading thru it! Good of you to do a giveaway!

3 Likes

Greetings @DannyTerpintine any left? I’ll try the Euterria. Why not right! Well in the us. Sorry.

4 Likes

still 3 left…

1. Euterria (UBC Chemo [Remo Chemo] X Mac Stomper)
  2. Swackhammer (Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Hurkle] X Mac Stomper)
  3. Mac Stomper X Landos Stash

Here’s someone currently growing the Eutierria in 1.25gal pots!
Eutierria (1.25gal pot)

And some Mac Stomper x Lando’s Stash that was heavily stress tested, grown by me in a 1.5gal pot.
This pheno smells like a gassy citrus, with a kush fuel backend. Smokes like a kush. Hits like a nice kush, really feel the body, but has a somewhat uplifting clear mental state (compared to the usual kush type strains). Good medicine and lasts a while.

19 Likes

Waiting for approval to be a Canadian citizen :laughing:

I’ll get back to you in about 10 years about those Mac Stomper X Landos Stash, maybe 20 years :sweden::canada:!!!

5 Likes