Just an example of the love and brotherhood at OverGrow

I’ve spoke in many postings about the fact that I have 2 strains that I grew from bagseed. They are very good, but unknown. I call them Blonde and Purple due to the colors they are after curing.

One day, out of the blue, @Jellypowered sent me a PM asking if I’d like some of the Colombian Black Landrace seeds he was getting from @TropicalBiophile. My first reaction was, “if you are serious”. He wrote back and said he wouldn’t have made the offer if he wasn’t.

I told him I’d love some, that while my 2 strains have served me well, I long for a different taste. and that my paranoia level is very high so I haven’t bought any from breeder’s or dealers because I live in a state that will probably one of the very last to legalize our favorite plant, and I don’t want LEO tracking any pkgs from legal dealers to my door.

The end result was he sent me 7 different type of seeds! THANK YOU VERY MUCH @Jellypowered!!

This was totally unsolicited. I think it is a fine example of growers sticking together to OverGrow the world!!!

Before I close, I’d like to mention someone else that deserves recognition: @MadScientist. Most of you probably know that he had a seed giveaway that, I think, started yesterday. I am to be a recipient of 5 femmed Kush seeds. He bought 100 seeds and gave 5 each to the first 20 people to ask. He bought them tio give away!!

In this day, this kind of love happens only here folks, only here at OverGrow.

32 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats!

6 Likes

I’ve heard through the grapevine that there’s a certain “Wayne Gretzky fan” who can’t help himself from sending seeds to the needy also. Don’t think your good deeds go unnoticed :wink:

14 Likes

Not around here they don’t. This one helluva community! :heart_exclamation:

This community could teach our governments a thing or two… :v:

Edit:
I’d love to give you a like, but I seem to be all out for today. System says I need to wait another 19 hours. so this will have to do for now:
:revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Thanks Boz. All you need to do is be a part of OverGrow and reap the love and share the love. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Try Manual Like Override! :thumbsup:

I do it all the time, :blush:

5 Likes

At the risk of sounding like a sissy, i gotta admit i felt like had a knot in my throat while reading this.

@Cobra50 thanks for your words, much positive juju out to you bro!

HppHrvst

10 Likes

This is truly one of the most helpful and love filled sites out there…

No one flames someone for doing something different than them or not agreeing and everybody helps everybody

Ive been pm’ d a couple times by members asking if I need seeds or an extra light that’s better than blurple…just alot of good vibes here…

9 Likes

It is truly remarkable! It is the essence of OG. I am proud to be included in the most mature, informed, and honorable gaggle of Cannafarians on the planet! Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

We have a wonderful community building! :grin:

7 Likes

I can’t go to the states, unfortunately. I ouwld have been there on the weekends or something, for the cups or just to roll a fatty. I feel like getting to know every one of you guys!

Cheers!

And…

HppHrvst

11 Likes

The open trading of seeds on this site is what sets it apart from other forums or social media platforms. If you want to try some autos, hit me up! :thumbsup: :seedling:

10 Likes

Yup it’s a great community vibe on here created by of all the decent people who contribute. It’s also the only grow forum i have ever felt like joining in with. @ReikoX i’m looking for ideas, need an auto for the missis to grow that’s quite high in CBD for pain relief but still a sweet smoke. We sampled some CBD Chronic a pal grew last year and it was effective but it’s not an auto. Any suggestions mate?

1 Like

I’m going to start on the bean making this month. I have been receiving much feedback from this harvest and the stats say that the gcxq is on top. Since I have pollen still and the moms, I will be doing this cross. I will also do a random f2 cross in the wilderness. I already gifted the seeds to the growers and I will be heading up in to the mountains this weekend to give instructions. I also have pollen saved from 10 years ago from dutch seeds. I am going to try them on something from this round. I will do at least 2 crosses this round so If you don’t want the gcxq there will be something else.

I might do some fems also if anyone wants some.

11 Likes

Yessir @Viva_Mexico my friend. I have asked if anyone would like to trade some various regs for some fems. I would like to fill my 4X4 and not have to cull so I can fill some jars. Thanks my brother, leme know. Have a great day! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have not tried any of the CBD autos, but I think a high CBD auto variety would be fun to develop. For now I just have regular THC autos available for the masses.

2 Likes

Cheers bro, i’ll need to check out dinafems new med offerings, we’ve grown a few of their better known beans now and no real complaints.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to do an “auto hemp” project as I think there could be a niche market for it. Imagine auto flowers with high CBD >8% and low THC < 1% available to plant right next to your tomatoes.

3 Likes

Blessed are the caregivers…or something like that…

Found this and am tempted https://www.dinafem.org/en/haze-autoflowering-cbd/

2 Likes

ReikoX how do you like the final product of the autos? I have always been curious of the ruderalis variety.

1 Like