Just an example of the love and brotherhood at OverGrow

Ok, then I am puzzled by this. What is the manual entry that you are referring to here? Or is this like a sky hook (doesn’t exist, but fun to get someone going with)?

2 Likes

When you are out of likes, you gots to keypunch one in.

Its nothing more than that.

2 Likes

You mean like this :like: :thumbsup:? Or like this :heart: :thumbsup:?

Edit: typos

5 Likes

That’s very cool @Jellypowered @MadScientist

2 Likes

And when you really mean it, you can add the Star Trek theme.

Manual Like Override Captain!

7 Likes

:heart: :thumbsup:

:smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

:heart: :thumbsup: :wink:

1 Like

I just got a badge from the system for liking 50 posts per day for 5 days in a row. I’d’ve thought I’d get extras as a kind of bonus, but it still tells me I have to wait another 3 hours to like a post again. :frowning: :unamused:

It seems hard to believe I have 50 per day. They go so quickly, especially in a thread where everyone has likable remarks.

Edit: I don’t think I’m likely to become a “regular”, the requirements I lack are reading 25% of all topics and replying to 25% of all posts. I’d need to learn speed reading, and typing to do that. :disappointed_relieved: :blush:

9 Likes

I gotta check my badges - what do you get for reading 95% of all topics??? :nerd::nerd:

8 Likes

You get nearsighted.:astonished:

9 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @bozrdang!

3 Likes

Hey @bozrdang, @ryasco says your new here. Welcome. :vulcan: You couldn’t find a better place to talk about growing and smoking weed. Its a place where you can show get help growing if you need it or give help if you don’t. You get to show off your efforts and marvel at everyone else’s. And, of course, trade and/or sell seeds. Hope you enjoy your time here. :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome brother @bozrdang! You’ve come to the right place. Enjoy! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Sore eyes and in trouble with the wife.

7 Likes

I’m new trying to meet everyone

6 Likes

@Thegrowguyapple: Welcome to OverGrow. Great place for growers to talk with other growers & novices to learn how to grow. Share what you know, learn what you don’t. The more the merrier. :smile:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @Cobra50 been on a week but only met a couple people

5 Likes

You’ll likely find a handful of names that keep popping up in threads you are interested in. That’s a good place to start meeting people, those folks already have the same interests as you, so there is much to talk about. Before you know it, you’ll be passing on similar advice to new users. :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you very much ill get used to it and comfortable before too long

2 Likes