Just an example of the love and brotherhood at OverGrow

Hey brother @Thegrowguyapple! Get comfortable. This the most generous and talented group of like minded growers you will find. Welcome, just be yourself, stay lifted and enjoy! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much @oleskool830 Iā€™m glad I joined like meeting good people

1 Like

@Thegrowguyapple welcome to OG!! Everyone here is glad to help anyone in literally every way they can, which makes it one of the best sites to be on for actual information, strain tests under different conditions, peace between members, and all around general good timesā€¦

And as @Cobra50 said there are a few of us members that check and reply all day long, working behind the scenes to use all our likes by noonā€¦ cough @99PerCent * cough*

7 Likes

Thank you for your reply @toastyjakes I am glad to meet all you great people look forward to meeting as many people as I can share info tips experiences etc

2 Likes

Donā€™t listen to him. I always have tons of Likes to give away.

Manual Like Override Captain!

9 Likes

Very cool @99PerCent I donā€™t even know how many to give

2 Likes

Come in the house @Thegrowguyapple!
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thank you much for welcoming me @oleskool830 really appreciate it

4 Likes

I have one more person to thank. @ReikoX told me in a PM today that I have some autos coming my way. The brotherhood of OverGrow Is without rival.

Thanks again @ReikoX. Iā€™ll let you know when I germinate some. My Flowering room runs out of space quickly, but these days, my veg is only at 1/2 capacity. These autos will be keeping my Purples, and soon, some Durban Mix, veg plants company.

6 Likes

My auto flowers from @ReikoX arrived today!!! Iā€™ve got some Durban Mix germing and planted to get dealt with 1st, then Iā€™ll try growing the autos 3 seeds at a time. Thatā€™s about how much of my veg cabinet I can dedicate to them. I really hate it when I OverGrow my spaces, tossing living plants just because I am out of space makes my tummy hurt!

Iā€™m really hoping to get males in this batch as well. Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve had a male to generate seeds from. I want to harvest pollen to pollinate 1 branch on each fem I grow, and save some in the freezer for future needs.

Man, with a selection of seeds spanning 8 strains, with another strain coming from @MadScientist, I feel like a pot farmer, more than just a grower. :grinning:

My head is about to explode because my Rosin plates and controller arrived today as well. This is the last post until I run out of stuff to pressā€¦ :wink:

9 Likes

What a day you had @Cobra50! Enjoy, my brother. Life is good. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks, @oleskool830. Could be better, though. :disappointed: Having a hard time figuring out the programming for the PID. Chinese to English instructions leave much to be desired. Iā€™ve never used a PID that I can remember. The only thing the damn thing is doing right now is telling me the temp that the jaws are, not heating them up. :confounded:

I sent a message to the manufacturer asking for help, but it is China and they are probably finishing a good nightā€™s sleep over there now.:anguished:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

You shouldnā€™t need to adjust anything but the set point. There should be an up and down arrow button. Use that to set your temps. If itā€™s not heating, check the connection to the heaters.

1 Like