Just asking some help here

Hello everyone! I’ve got a quick question could anyone possibly tell me what is going on with one of my plants attached are a couple pictures

11 Likes

Looks like a little autumning or just helping herself to some extra food…

Great looking plants, what are they?

5 Likes

What lighting are you using?

Definitely nitrogen deficiency but you dont want to go adding nitrogen at this stage of growth. Maybe try feeding the soil some microbes but I wouldnt be to concerned.

1 Like

Awesome thanks, this is my first grow so that puts me at ease. And the back left is c99, the back right is pineapple skunk, the front one is blackberry breath.

I believe it’s the sf1000

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the reply this is my first grow so I was concerned. I’m mid week 6 so I didn’t think there was much I could do

1 Like

Maybe next grow give them an extra week of veg nutrients before switching to a strong pk mix

3 Likes

Apparently strong led growlights can cause leaf yellowing by excentuating micro element deficiencies and like Dank-D said a transition from veg to bloom nutes is advisable.
If thats the only thing and its not getting worse no worries.

3 Likes

Ok no problem I am using the TVF (but using Jack’s instead) schedule I was provided by @Chronickyle. But I will modify for next time

1 Like

For being in mid week 6 I wouldn’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Ok thank you. I am using the tvf schedule I was given using Jack’s instead so I do believe there is a transition but I will definitely make some changes next time around.

1 Like

Ok no problem. Thanks

2 Likes

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure if it was nitro defficeinces because he had bad burnt tips before the leaf yellowed much more and I had him cut back to 3/4 strength. Wasn’t sure if it was possibly something else. I only do good with defficeinces in person.

1 Like

Are there pics befor that one , then we can see how it progressed to what is showing now ?
At a quick glance it might be p
W5-7 , pk might be better than 5/10/25 to mix with the 10/30/20

1 Like

Be nice if that feed shedual was on a spreadsheet , then we could see in ppm how everything flows , as at the minute we just guessing
Spreadsheets are great at highlighting things not visual to the naked eye : )

2 Likes

I do find it odd that it looks like it is only effecting the one side of the plant . That would make me question the light . But with it being c99 it could just be it fading towards the end of flowering which is what you want to see IMHO

Congrats on the first grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would go for Potassium … hum|nullxnull

Captura

4 Likes

He sent me these on July 7th

2 Likes