Just bought the HLG Blackbird

I knew a sale would be coming with inflation at an all-time high who can afford a 849.00 high end light?

25% off right now 636.00 free shipping I bit. I was like days from buying a mars hydo 4800 for 500.00

Peace

47 Likes

Good score!
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Love my HLG, they make great products.

16 Likes

I also like my little hLG

11 Likes

You are going to like it!
Congrats

8 Likes

Got to say I’ve never had any problems with any my hlg lights. Good stuff. That’s got to be a beast.

9 Likes

I run 5 hlg 260xls. They make a good product

10 Likes

Wow, pretty light! I always love upgrade day. 2.8 ppfd is really impressive and I bet you have an easy time with temps because of it .I run grow light science 300’s. Not as efficient as hlg but a little easier on my wallet and still a good value.

8 Likes

I must have misread the newsletter. I read it @$25 off. Just checked and your right… 25%.

This sucks as iv been looking to upgrade my 4x4 to HLG. And was eyeing up the 600rspec. Just cant do it right now till after my upcoming vacation.

Looks like they did a slight price increase prior to the offer.

4 Likes

I got one too and love it! :raised_hands::heart::seedling:

7 Likes

Should have waited till 420. Prices may fall even more.

4 Likes

They won’t drop more 25% off. I was holding till 4/20 even asked them about the 4/20 sales this year. They historically only hold the 4/20 sales on select lights. I am cool with over 200.00 I can dig that.

11 Likes

your going to love it i absolutely love my hlg 600r it rocks in my 4x4 great pickup

6 Likes

wow great pick up bro! that is a steal of a deal. HLG’s products are top notch

4 Likes

Good luck with the tent / light combo.

I’m gonna be using a Mars 4800 with a controller on the next run in my 4 x 4.

4 Likes

Great lamp at a great price, may your buds be big and beautiful☺

5 Likes

LOL… i’m now the owner of an HLG 600 Rspec…

10 Likes

Nice, I want to go led, right after I try this 600 hp/mh I was gifted by a friend, he only had one grow with it. I gave my brother my led so he could run 2 budget led lights. I want a better one. Im saving my pennies.

2 Likes

badass light may your harvest be KIND!!!

3 Likes

that 600 Rspec is gonna be killer with how close you can get to your canopy confucius say “big fat coke bottle colas dripping with trich’s”

5 Likes