Just dropped 🟣 Fruity Pebble OG F5

From Jaws Genetics :shark:
Fruity Pebble OG F4 x Fruity Pebble OG F4
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

34 Likes

excellent brother hope the all go for you over there, if ya need more just let me know. i have some fresh f3 hoping now so making of fresh f4 for this fall.

respect much …

25 Likes

Niiice! FPOG for all

9 Likes

Just went an looked & it says there out of stock.

8 Likes

Sold out in less than 24hrs! Congratulations @JAWS !

11 Likes

cool lets see if more are wanted or not.

thank you to the ppl still interested in this strain …

12 Likes

a pic of the next round getting started.

female here, also looking at two fat leafed males for the breed.

peace …

11 Likes

FPOG is at the very top of my list of strains from you I want to try out…

I missed out on this restock as I have 4 seed orders in process (I know I have a problem lol) and another one I’m about to place this Tuesday, but hopefully next time you restock the FPOG at GLG I won’t have so many seeds on the way at the same time and l’ll have a little cash to play with.

Peace!

6 Likes

that one up there in the pic i just this morning threw her into a trash can for a better run of her, i need one more and then need to pick a good male and just breed them and get what we get. i love the fpog but for real these runs im doing of the fpog and soon the BANANA KUSH is all for the ppl out there who still want either of these strains. i do not see many ppl putting them out there so i will try my best to get GOOD stock of them both and spread them around to those who still want them.

i thank every single person who is still interested in this master piece, no matter what pheno you may get there all worth growing and they all have something to offer to any grower.

peace …

19 Likes

Hopefully you keep this around for a while; I caught the Banana Kush, but missed this one last time I ordered seeds. I’ve heard a lot about FPOG and I’m curious to give it a try.

While you’re on the subject, what kind of selection have you been doing with the breeding process for FPOG? Is there a particular pheno you’ve been steering towards, and how would you say it’s gone?

6 Likes

If you have to catch the strain in the first few hours of it being restocked, my chance of getting it is very low.

Hopefully to god the next batch is a large one!

6 Likes

See what we’ve done here brother @JAWS …. Love it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

my hunting has been not much the last couple years like i was saying before i was just making f-gens for ppl who still wanting them and was just letting them go through them and find something they liked. but moving forward im going to be making the selections on what i like and want.

i want two phenols upfront the cereal and milk and the dry fpog cereal if i find either of those again will start more in depth work with either.

the banana kush i fubared a long ass time ago and i’d like to get back into those and do them some proper hunting. back then when i got them as f7 i just started making more f-gens with nothing really in mind just making and getting more banana kush out to the ppl who were still wanting it. and again in this next drop of banana kush i will be hunting for something not even sure at this point what im going to be after but it will be of some focus for-sure.

lots of work to be done with those two strains moving forward from JAWS GENETICS …

12 Likes

Will you be getting more of these in stock?

3 Likes

a fair question

2 Likes

These? :smiley: :wink:
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-promo-fruity-pebbles-og-f4-10-seeds/

1 Like

No. Was looking for the F5s. Seems long out of stock.

2 Likes

making some now F-5.

peace …

15 Likes

Ordered them from Soak β€˜n Beans last night. Will have them outdoors this year.

2 Likes

Cool, anyone have a grow show or 2?
Been interested in this strain for a bit.

1 Like