Just got hired...whats next

i just got hired for a indoor grower entry level position in california. im born and raised maui hawaii i know alot about growing but i have alot to learn and i want to start there… i will update with strains and and grow stats as i proceed . right now ive been shown about 7500 square feet

25 Likes

Congrats! I hope the job does not kill the love for the plant you hold.

12 Likes

Living the dream brother!

5 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome! Keep us informed.

2 Likes

Congrats! It’s awesome how the world has changed!

2 Likes

Oh what a fun job, congrats man!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Billy!

Take lots of pics if they let you too. :camera:

Learn as much as they can teach you and work hard. You should do well.

6 Likes

thanks everyone it is a dream job of mine for sure. i start this thursday im stoked. I just got to california about 3 weeks ago and i was expecting to get an gig in the industry for atleast a little while.

5 Likes

Whats next? that’s a not a question you ever have to ask a Scotsman. HUGE PARTY AT BILLYS PLACE! :grin:

7 Likes

I was saying that working in a big operation I didn’t want the job to sour your love of cannabis .

4 Likes

i see well i guess were gonna find out but i doubt it will

4 Likes

First day today… gonna be the first time in a while i havnt got lit up before going to work. i guess there pretty strick about being under the influence while at the op… afterwards is fine but apparently theres inspectors from the state that come around and check to see everythings to code and that no workers are under the influence

5 Likes

you have SOOOO much to go see and do now! welcome! :sunny:

it’s truly like a small country in itself with almost every terrain & it’s falling apart rapidly, so see as much nature as you can get the time to.

:evergreen_tree: <— been in CA forever, Oahu once, will alway miss paradise, you’ve been warned :wink: :peace:

4 Likes

Silly question for ya @billy.
Did they need a UA test? I only ask because I’m looking at a maintenance position with a similar outfit.

2 Likes

i can’t imagine cannabis would be a disqualifier, especially if you were medically legal… could always substitute with someone elses urine

congrats on the job bro! i find taking care of my own (small) garden too demanding lmao not sure if i could handle laboring in a huge garden… i’d love to help with a companies breeding projects or something though

4 Likes

i did not have to…

1 Like

haha forsure im not completely new to this or anything… but as far as legality and all the regulations i am… it cost a dollar for every we gal we dump down the drain because its taken off site and recycled

So today was pretty basic just continued touring and then we got prepped for a harvest tomorrow…
so were running Purple Punch, Lemon Tree, Strawberry Banana, Cookies, Orange Tree, Pure Kush, and F2

5 Likes

5 Likes

the exotics were smelling so ripe

2 Likes