Just got hired...whats next

Haha if you were in Cali you can come by and buy them since you know someone working haha

1 Like

Those all rooted but they weren’t as strong as the ones we picked to use

You got ones to give away ?

Sweet i might just take you up on that! :wink: in the near future

1 Like

Sorry man boss is a business man I even buy mine

1 Like

10 Likes

Looks good. What are y’all using for nutrients?

2 Likes

very basic… coco a and b from house and garden and cal mag

:scissors: one for the bin, one for the trimmer, repeat… :scissors:

:wink: the stickiest fingers! (wahwah)

:evergreen_tree: smells delicious

haha… weve got a really cool 13 foot high dryroom… walls of bud and everything gets hand trimmed… yes. hand trim its impressive. we got a trimmer that can do 4lbs a day its insanity

6 Likes

hand trim is the way. anything worthwhile is worth effort. :wink:
i struggle to do 1 but i met an young asian lady, math major at uc berkeley, who did 5 a day. :astonished: :scissors: :rocket: :race_car:

production trimming is painful stuff. just thinking about it is making my back hurt mysteriously…hehe

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

That’s just crazy it makes my hands and fingers hurt just thinking about that much daily. Must make good money

1 Like

…she was married to one of 2 ‘farmers’…they had 200+ to get through…ended up needing plastic 90gal barrels & a storage unit.

the drying was insane. a 2 story, 3000 sqft house, EVERY room except maybe the bathroom had plants & branches hanging. they ran out of house! :house_abandoned: haha

dude said he dropped 7k on soil that year. nuts. we parted ways around then. guns, booze, & schizophrenia make me uncomfortable. and so do greedy mofo’s. :gun: :money_with_wings:

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

been backed up with work… i managed to get promoted again, but with it alot more time at the grow our recent harvest dried perfect so far… very lucky i got alittle orange tree nug ill upload later… finally got into the water and been skimming found a sick break not 5 minutes from home so that and work has been putting me to sleep pretty early… might be the sauce though haha…

1 Like

7k in soil really is minor on a larger scale… we only run 70 lights and were spending 900 a month on soil but i feel yah on the paranoia mixed with whiskey and guns no bueno… cant say i havnt crossed the line myself at one point… some dark days… thats why its great to be legal!

2 Likes

some orange tree samples… the terps are out of this world

2 Likes

Kudo’s on the job bro , one post caught my attention was the waste because of the russet mites. What are they doing about that am curious. Looks like a super clean environment was surprised they had waste because of mites. Just surprised they still had them at harvest and had to waste product. keep up the good work maybe you will be boss someday:wink:…ndnguy

3 Likes

…for a home-grower a 99x400+gal is a big jump. :wink: he went wild & bought a bunch of big water tanks, a bobcat, etc… all next to a f’n airport. planes watched it all day if they wanted to. :upside_down: cuckoo

1 Like

What kind of weight do you pull from the 70 lights?

1 Like

if everything goes according to plan 2lbs a light is a standard, but as you know this is strain dependent. We have strains that can do much more like the orange tree and then strains that dont quite hit the standard but are in our line up for market reasons like the strawberry banana

5 Likes