Just got hired...whats next

Where are they from? What seed bank? Where could I buy some?

2 Likes

you cant get the orange tree that were running were doing an exclusive project with a guy that goes by flavor creator. the lemon tree is branded by a santa cruz company and im not positive on seed availability. i think you can buy cuttings but you bet there close to a grand. and purple punch im not sure about either i saw subcool had some purple punch

3 Likes

Uploading… Uploading…

7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

the 1st post was f1 we got half the room trained ready for 2nd trellis and a couple close up of purple punch… bottom is strawberry banana

3 Likes

crazy week boys this legal game is no joke its a fucking roller coaster right now

4 Likes

we harvest this monday… gonna be another long week and the next 2 after that are gonna be longer yeeyee… im loving it… they arent my plants but they feel like they are haha

2 Likes

4 Likes

the bottom bud pic is flower room 2 the top is flower room 1

6 Likes

So we pushed harvest back to wednesday… taking clones today the nursery plant health is out of this world

4 Likes

So you still working there @billy ?

Oh yah not looking to leave anytime soon lookimg at it as a career

3 Likes

Left over clones getting thrown away… we actually have a license to sell them too and some clones in our rooting tent

5 Likes

What a waste some of them live some of the die.

Well where to I buy them at?
I’ll take the stack to the left

How many people work there full time?

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico there’s 2 other cultivators plus me

2 Likes

Haha if you were in Cali you can come by and buy them since you know someone working haha

1 Like

Those all rooted but they weren’t as strong as the ones we picked to use