Just growing

Just growing, taking pictures, hopefully make some friends and log my grows.

10 Likes

So starting this off with a new mini grow I’m doing. Runtz, gg4, cherry pie, ice cream cake, and sundae driver is what I’m running. Doing a fem seed run on the bottom branches of the gg4, and Runtz.

28 Likes

Looks great in there : ) what type of feed are you using ?

3 Likes

I’m using fox farm ocean forest soil. I was using bio bizz nutrients, but I’m gonna be switching to hydro soon and don’t wanna spend on nutrients that I’m not gonna use in the hydro system. So now I am using Athena nutrients in soil. I know it says not too but I’m gonna do it anyway. I’ll have a hydro log after this one.

Oh yea so I did make some s1 pollen of the gg4, and Runtz! I did pollinate the two and am trying to make some s1 seeds of the gg4, and Runtz. So hopefully it takes this time since I was unsuccessful with seed making last run I did. I will be pollinating the sundae driver with male sundae driver pollen that I got from my buddy and see if that is successful as well. Really just wanna see how the bids grow and if these plants are worth keeping around. If I am successful I’ll hand out some seeds depending on how many I have. Wish me luck!

3 Likes

Starting to get hairy up in here, starting to sweat some crystals as well.

7 Likes

First plant I ever bought to life. She passed when I poured a glob of fish emulsifier directly where the main stem met the soil. Oddly enough, this was before i did that dummy move, and I actually took a small cutting from 2 bottom leaves and she reacted positively. Who knows what could have became.

3 Likes

At that’ size plant is still small so you wanna do a light nutrient feed. And the fish emulsion works great just water the emulsion down so it’s not to strong.

2 Likes

It happens poor little thing prolly still smells like fish guts

I’ll be watching; keep up the grow show

2 Likes

So I added in some ice cream cake, and Apple fritter to the grow, getting crowded but it is what it is!

5 Likes

Update gg4 nugget

2 Likes

Ice cream cake

2 Likes

Garden starting to get closer and closer!

1 Like

4 Likes

Gg4

4 Likes

Ice cream cake

4 Likes

The mini garden almost there starting to flush now hope it’s a nice smooth smoke.

3 Likes

@Baltimore this is icc and gg4 in here. Sorry my phone sucks.

1 Like

Looking at these two plants. I could almost put these side by side for a comparison. I’m pretty sure they’re labeled right. I wanna say the GG leaves are almost lapping over each other and the ICC uhh. Doesn’t. Hehe take a couple good looks.

ICC? Check out the serrations on the leaves.

GG? I think those leaves are reminiscent of GG?

4 Likes