Just placed my Future 🔥 order of Bodhi

Here’s the list of what I’m getting. With some lineages as well. Anyone have any experience with any of them? GLG has a BOGO going on!

18 Likes

All great choices! Welcome to OG!
Checki this thread out. Then feel free to ask questions at the end. You’ll find almost everything on that list. :wink:
BODHI THREAD

4 Likes

Nice haul, welcome to OG

4 Likes

I placed my order with them. The payment hits tomorrow so excited to get them. My first Bodhi seeds.

Welcome to OG @JUGHEAD
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

welcome to OG, lots of bhodi heads on this site from my short stay. you should fit in with them get a journal going also!

2 Likes

Nice choices, I don’t think you will be disappointed. Welcome to OG

1 Like

Good luck OP’s wallet…the first order is the tip of the ice berg sir! Best find a 12 step program before its too late!

6 Likes

Lets see the goods @JUGHEAD! We can live through you sir!

1 Like

Sorry about the delay folks. Had to wrap up indoor and outdoor, clean up and prepare for the next chapter…

Out of 6 strains from Bohdi each one had 98 percent germ rate.

Let the good times roll.

Let all seeds germ in paper towels/ ziplock for 4 days.

All planted in bio bizz coco/ bu’s blend/ black gold mixture.

14 Likes

Excellent germ rates. Did you score everything from your original post? What’s in the solo lineup? Also, welcome back hope your season was a success!

1 Like

This is gonna be great!. what is your plan for the males?

1 Like

Nice selection! Will be tuning in!

1 Like

Time Bandit
Lazy Lightning
Purple Love Gift
Phone Home
Twin Flame
Cluster Funk

10 to 12 germed reg seeds/planted of each.

Have some sunshine #7 / #8 I might drop too… but for now thus is the current hunt…

6 Likes

Still up in air with how I wanna play this whole hunt out… I’ll keep yall posted.
Find females, clone all, kill males, flower all, pick the players.

Find females, clone em all… keep most impressive males…

Find females, clone all… keep other half strains/phenos in veg… flower other half…

Regardless think imma turn and burn the first round with all females from the hunt. Smaller pots see how they personally adapt to my set up and run from there. Have places for some males to go and shake a night of if need be… cheers

2 Likes

Maybe kill males, save some flowering branches, collect pollen in the event you find a beauty. Awesome lineup. :beers: :v: shutt’in up now.

Great plan there @JUGHEAD .