Just wanted to show off my new toy

I love my RC stuff. This is a .60 size flybarless Trex helicopter.

38 Likes

Delivery vechicle for quality control partisipants

5 Likes

Hahaha, it could be used for that :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Oh man , that thing looks fun ! Very Cool. Congrats

2 Likes

I see you have a few RC toys! A nice and expensive hobby.

2 Likes

Something I’ve done all my life. From boats and cars, to helicopters, planes and drones. It’s an addiction…but like most anything we do in life, it costs money.

9 Likes

and you say this to people who would pay 20 dollars a seed

go figure :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hahahaha FACTS. :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

here I fixed that :wink: for you my friend

7 Likes

I am all out of love!!! Hahahah! That is great my friend!!

4 Likes

You could do some serious seeding load that baby up with a few hundred seeds and do fly by’s

6 Likes

Perfect for dropping seed bombs!

Cheers
G

9 Likes

my primary :soccer: :soccer: instincts noticed the thread title

:rofl: :blush: :zap: :electric_plug:

but there’s other sites for that…

:evergreen_tree: that’s what she said…uhuhhhuhuhhuhuh

5 Likes

No, anymore this is my only place on the net. No need to go anywhere else at this time…hahaha
I got my life back after leaving all the social sites about 6 months ago, and havnt looked back :+1:
So this is my one and only net Hangout…lolol

9 Likes

It’s normally much more drama free than the others for sure.

I bet that thing is a blast to fly, have fun buddy.

3 Likes

It is :+1: my favourite is a long range FPV drone I built. Has. 8 foot wing span, flies at 15-20,000 feet and I have been over 50 miles away from home with it. It’s just spectacular.

7 Likes

50 miles?!?! Wow! And I thought my buddy was cool spying on his neighbors a few blocks away! :joy:

3 Likes

Lol defiatly drop em anndd let nature take its course i know they will flourish about 30 years ago in northern maine a buddy and i were cleaning seeds and stems from a bag and just throwing them out the kitchen window from the 2nd story in march and we forgot about them in july we went out one night to get night crawlers to go fishing the next day and low and behold there were half a dozen 4 foot plants growing under the window was seedy but pretty descent smoke and the best part was it was free weed

3 Likes

Here is a short run :+1: I do not post videos anymore, since it’s yet another thing that makes me a criminal. Been flying like this since 1995…and now I am a criminal for doing it. Imagine that…

7 Likes

Here is a GoPro feed.

8 Likes